Too stressed out to eat

I’ve just been drinking water all day.

Can anyone give me some tips or help on what to do?

3 Likes

Put on some headphones and listen to music. That’s what I’m doing and it helps.

2 Likes

Do you have anything to take for anxiety ?

2 Likes

Sounds good, thank you Everhopeful.

Yes, I have hydroxyzine and my ap, Loxapine.

1 Like

Have you got any cool books lately?

They had a very cool guest on Coast to Coast last night, Mitch Horowitz.

Check out his books, I think his work will really interest you.

1 Like

I can only listen to audiobooks and can’t read which is a pity as that guy sounds right up my street !

I’m currently listening to this :

I read it back in the 90s and thought it was brilliant. But now that I’m listening to it when I’m older and wiser I wonder if it’s just new age babble. Lol.

1 Like

What is stressing you? :frowning:

1 Like

LOL @everhopeful Yeah a lot of metaphysical thought gets kinda mixed in with the new age movement.

@zeno I just got through eating! My paranoia was just really bad from the walk I went on. I’m considering explaining to my Pdoc that I think I should be treated more for my sz traits as opposed to my depression.

3 Likes

Are you feeling any better, homie?

Did you eat something yet?

I really don’t know how to just make yourself eat,

We all know I get stoned all the time, so I don’t think I’ve ever had that problem.

However, of course, I don’t recommend getting stoned, as your paranoia will probs skyrocket.

Is there anything at all that sounds good?

1 Like

Hows loxapine been as an ap? How many times a day do you take it (half life is 4 hrs).

Do you suffer from any movement related side effects?

1 Like

@anon54386108 Hey amiga, I’m feeling a lot better. Thank you. I ate some thanksgiving left-overs and my mama dropped off a present for me :smiley: .

@Anon10 Loxapine treats me fairly well. I forget how many milligrams I’m on. But I take 4 capsules at night and it really helps me sleep. :sleeping:

And thankfully I don’t suffer from any movement side effects. Hope this helps.

:v:

2 Likes