Tonight I am getting the best Chinese food

My cousin supper is tonight at my favorite Chinese restaurant. Their kung pau chicken is insanely good!

7 Likes

I cooked Chinese stir fry today it was amazing!!!

3 Likes

Lucky you. :slight_smile:

We don’t have much good Chinese food where I live.

I did go all the way to Starbucks today for a cookies and cream frappucino only to be told that they’ve stopped doing them for the day :’(

1 Like

I know the good spots for Chinese food now. There’s no way to tell truly beforehand but sometimes I can sense whether it will be a good Chinese restaurant or not. I like general tsaos chicken.

The one I can walk to is pretty good actually.

1 Like

The two in the place I live are both average at best. We are going to a fairly close town just 25 minutes away.

1 Like

We have one I really like on Oxford Street that’s the huge shopping street in London. The food is super greasy and I love it.

3 Likes

I wanted Chinese food all day! — chow mein fun :slight_smile:

Instead, I bought sushi at the grocery store.

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese food!

1 Like

I’m sure I will! :takeout_box::fortune_cookie::blush:

1 Like

There’s 2 for this town listed in a local guide . One doesn’t accept credit/debit card payment. That leaves just one to use that is fairly average as Chinese takeaways go .

1 Like

There’s a couple of Chineses in our local town that don’t accept credit/debit payments either. The one that does is proabbly the best one.

1 Like

Dad and I had Chinese buffet a week ago. I love Hong Kong chiggin and Lo Mein noodles.

:innocent:

1 Like

Oh man, I discovered a great chinese restaurant on Skip The Dishes.

I get it at least once every week. It’s really good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.