So badly want Chinese food

But I don’t want to spend much. Next week I have the kids and would rather spend my money on the kiddos.
So something from a can tonight! So exciting. Blahhh

Sweet and sour chicken, chow mein, egg fu yung, egg rolls. Yea I’m with you.

1 Like

They actually sell canned Chinese food here. La Choy is the brand and i think it’s chow mein. I ate it years ago and it was okay. Not as good as something freshly cooked in a restaurant but good in a pinch. They even sell the crunchy noodles to go with it.

3 Likes

I feel ya! Im craving sushi but on mt last 10 dollors for the month! So unfair!!!

1 Like

Oh sushi sounds great too

I ate zoodles. Am I 5 years old?

1 Like

I love my nearby Chinese buffet. It’s super cheap during the weekdays. When I get my dad’s car I’m driving up to it. Haven’t had it for six months. I’m due and then I can visit the bigger library in that town. Yay!

2 Likes

My favorites are General Tzou (spelling?) and Orange Chicken.

3 Likes

I always get Szechuan Vegetables

1 Like

I quite often get the cheap chinese ready meals outta Iceland (UK), there good enough for me. Tho im more of a meat and 2 veg type man.

1 Like

Not to make you jealous but we got chinese food yesterday!!! :slight_smile: Egg rolls, hot and sour soup and noodles are my favorite. You could actually make some at home if you go to an Asian market. It would be cheaper over all.

1 Like

I love Chinese. My husband takes me to a buffet every few months.

2 Likes

even though I just ate lunch, Chinese sounds amazing. I like to try something new every time from the local Chinese place we go to

1 Like

Hot and sour soup sounds amazing today, it’s cold and rainy

3 Likes

Mine too @agent101g.

2 Likes

There’s not many Chinese takeaways here . The one I use is run of the mill. I also used to choose another one when they were online and you could pay by card. Now though they’re not online and you have to pay by cash. It too was run of the mill.

I usually have things special fried rice, beef and onions, duck in orange, pancake rolls, sweet n sour pork/prawn balls . Ie I’m not very adventurous (though the menu is not very adventurous anyway.)

1 Like

I’ve been reading recipes and things like General Tso’s or Egg Foo Yun don’t look difficult at all. I guess I just like the convenience of Chinese style food. :yum:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.