Today’s health thread

So, I wanted to make a thread dedicated to healthy lifestyles.

Tell us your healthy habits!

Went to the gym this morning.

Going for a NV granola bar in a few minutes.

Drinking honey tea also ~ it is my after workout treat

2 Likes

If I eat or drink something unhealthy I do it on smaller plates/glasses and slower, so I won’t consume as much or feel tempted to finish it after I’ve had enough.

Also I had a great breakfast today, a banana, two eggs, and a piece of toast. It’s the most healthy morning I’ve had all year.

3 Likes

I usually go for a walk minimum 30minutes each day. I work out about two times a week. I want to start running a couple of times too, but haven’t quite found the motivation for that yet.

I take a lot of supplements to counteract the sideeffects of the drugs which definitly makes my brain and mood more healthy.

I include veggies, non processed meats and fruit to my diet which helps keep my weight stable.

2 Likes

I eat vegetarian and sometimes go for a walk. Or cycle on my exercise bike.

2 Likes

Went for a mile on my broken ankle this morning I my new combat boots.

2 Likes

I have to stay away from bananas, which is a shame because they’re so cheap.

I think it’s the fat in the bananas that sets off addiction bells and makes me want to binge

I just had coffee and will have a protein bar once I am hungry. I have been skipping breakfast for more than 2 months and I lost 15lb.

5 Likes

Over 50 lbs gone so far this year. Still losing.

5 Likes

I’ve lost 45 pounds. But I’m not losing right now even though I’m exercising and eating 1200 calories per day so I’m going to hit the gym harder 5 days a week instead of 4. And I just started HIIT 2 days ago so that may help too.

1 Like

I drink a lot of water.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.