Today one of my managers told me I don't need to work so hard, and that I'm "doing excellent."

This made me very happy and relieved. I’m a week into my two-week trial, and I had been worried about whether or not they would keep me beyond the two weeks. I am so going to pass this trial period, which is awesome. I like this job a lot, want to keep it for a while.

24 Likes

Good for you. Keep up the good work. :lizard::lizard::lizard:

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

What are you doing?

2 Likes

Outstanding! Well done you.

:blush:

2 Likes

It’s in a cannabis dispensary; mostly I weigh out and package the product, to go to the sales floor.

2 Likes

Great news @freakonaleash ! Glad it’s going well. Sounds like you have this one in the bag :slight_smile:

Is it more local, as I seem to remember you posting about a long commute a while back?

1 Like

Yeah, this job is right in town, just a few miles away, and it will be even closer to me when I get an apartment in town.

2 Likes

Thats really good! I have been working more local recently, and it makes such a difference not having a long commute eating up your free time.

1 Like

That’s cool man. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yeah! You’re acing it! Those bud nuggets are gonna get so weighed.

1 Like

Well done @freakonaleash! Sounds like you’ll pass your probation period.

1 Like

Hey congratulations. May I know what job do you do?

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great @freakonaleash !

1 Like

Fine work man. It is an industry with great potential and you are getting in early. Fine work!

1 Like

Well done matey. Nice to get some positive feedback so keep on keeping on!

1 Like

I mentioned it above, but yeah I mostly just weigh out and package cannabis for sale. Cannabis is legal where I live.

2 Likes

All the best mate.

1 Like

I love your work posts.

I also think you have a winning field your in. Think of how big that field will be in 10-20 years and you’ll have all of this experience. GJ

1 Like

Good job dude! :blush:

1 Like