Today I'm going to make

Some vegetarian super burritos. I’ll put some rice, beans, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, salsa, sour cream and cheese in there. It sounds delicious. I can’t wait because I’m hungry for it right now. What are you going to make today?

11 Likes

idk leaf i havent thought about tonight :confused: i opened a tin of spag bolognese but put it in the fridge a couple days ago, not sure if its still good to eat

1 Like

Yum! @Leaf, that sounds delicious!!! I’m making chicken fajitas for dinner

1 Like

It should still be good if it was just a couple days.

1 Like

Sounds really good! My mom and I are going to make hobo dinners tonight. Yum!

1 Like

what are you putting in there?

1 Like

We’re going to use lean beef, carrots, onions and potatoes with lots of good seasoning. Also mushroom soup.

1 Like

That’s going to turn out so good. I’m coming to your house for dinner.

1 Like

I ate a slice of cheese and an apple. I drunk around 10 cups of coffee and consumed three to four cigarettes an hour. I think i have to wait a long time to get tired and bedready. It’s around 2 am here. My brain feels martered.

Probably noodles if I can find some cheap ones.
I’m going to the store soon, I also need soda or juice or something. And toilet paper.

You have a deal! lol

1 Like

I didnt have much all day, some chicken for lunch and i skipped my spag bol and just bought a roll and chips which is not a lot but it will tide me over until tomorrow and i have some snacks anyway.

I just mixed a bottle of Oasis summer fruits with some indian tonic water, its a not too bad

I’m going to make, “Hey! Stick a pizza in the oven!” because I don’t want to leave my room.

2 Likes

I remember making a lot of that back in the day, I swear there’s been times I didn’t cook for days on end.

1 Like

I actually had plans to reheat the pot roast I made last night (it was done after everyone was in bed), but hubby took too much of it to work for it to do much good, and I ate what was left for lunch. It was great, by the way. :wink:

1 Like

I had some frozen 3 cheese pizza.

2 Likes

chicken toasties - simple

1 Like

sounds yum, what is it?

toasted chicken sandwiches . just chicken and cheese with squirt of barbecue sauce

1 Like

I live in a home where I’m not the cook. Livin’ gets easy after75.

2 Likes