Schizophrenia.com

To those who are hurting

this full moon seems to have put a lot of us on a downward spiral, if you are one of those i am sending you as many positive thoughts that i can muster.
i hope today is a better day for you all.
take care

10 Likes

Thanks darksith, listening to newly discovered music helps. How refreshing!

1 Like

Thanks darksith. Positive thoughts are needed today.

3 Likes

Same here. It’s been a rough one, I’ve taken my meds but’s been a bad day of negative voices and anytime i try and do something productive they start up again…then when I just get relaxed and having the idea to not do anything they start up again then too…it’s a no-win situation. A catch 22 on the one hand I should be doing something like working on my story, on the other hand the voices are telling me that my work and I suck and I’m just wasting my time, so I forget about it and do nothing. Then the voices tell me I’m being lazy and that I don’t amount to anything. :frowning:

4 Likes

it is hard to believe in yourself, but i believe in you, keep going.
tomorrow is another day.
take care

1 Like

had such a nice sleep, now that I’ve eaten my breakfast and checked e-mail I think I’m going to curl back up in bed listening to some relaxing new age music on Spotify and relax while the voices in my head are still sleepy.

2 Likes

Today was a better day than yesterday, the intrusive thoughts didn’t bother me so much today.

1 Like

Thanks @darksith I have seen better days

1 Like

thanks darksith, the “supermoon” has definitely had it’s way with me…I broke up with my girlfriend and now I want her back but she is tired of my delusional on and off feelings…I don’t blame her…I’m in the dog house until she says she wants me back…I don’t know what else to do…if it’s over then I have to get over it…but there is still a little hope she will come back…

1 Like

maybe buy her some flowers and let her know how much you appreciate her .
everybody needs to know that they are loved…particularly sz partners as they have more to deal with.
take care

1 Like