Tired of not sleeping

I’m just going to stay up all night. I give up trying.

2 Likes

@FatMama, Sza sucks that way keeping us up all night like that. I take Seroquel 100 mg, Melatonin 6 mg, and Trazodone 100 mg every night to help me sleep. And sometimes I add Klonipin 0.5 mg to that mix too. Works like a charm.

1 Like

Not to be “that” person. But, if you’re taking ephedrine every day, do you think it could be making your insomnia worse?

1 Like

Possibly but I had problems before I started ephedrine. Sleep has been an issue my entire life even as a young child.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m the same way. But I know for me it gets a lot worse when I do things like drink caffeine or even take cold medicine. I think it would be worth trying to go without it for a few days and see if it helps.

2 Likes

I’ll do that :blush: 51

2 Likes

I hope it works for you. I know how miserable insomnia gets when it’s every night.

1 Like

Sucks not to be able to sleep, I sleep way to much, I can’t watch TV laying down as I fall asleep every time and miss the show

1 Like

I always have to go back a few episodes because I fall asleep! :sleeping::laughing:

1 Like

I slept over.Yesterday 9hr20min which is just crazy.When I am not on meds I slept around 5-7hr

1 Like

@FatMama @LED. One of my favorite musicians, Agnes Obel, has a new song that was just released that made me think of you. I hope you are able to get some sleep.

2 Likes

It’s pretty, but even with my hearing aids up all the way I can’t make out any of the lyrics. :grimacing: Thanks for linking them!

2 Likes

I was having trouble hearing the lyrics as well. For a minute, I thought something was wrong with my ears!

2 Likes

Sort of like enya

1 Like

Ever try sleepy time tea?

2 Likes

I do have it occasionally. Haven’t for awhile. Maybe I should.

1 Like

I think valerian tea is meant to be good for sleep

2 Likes

I’ve never tried that before. I’ll check it out.
I think I might have a neocitran.

1 Like

I remember my dad telling me that he was given valerian tea to drink when he had trouble sleeping as a child. He said valerian tea smells like stinky socks. :confused: :smile:

2 Likes

Oh no, I had no idea lol

1 Like