Tired of being screamed at for being psychotic

Today I had the thought that my moms decoration (owl) was a camera and was recording me which I do still think that, but she started screaming at me and said I always ruin good things in her life because it’s my fault, I feel hurt, in all honesty. It hurts me bad knowing my mother thinks that way about me.

3 Likes

It’s not your fault you’re the way you are. You have an illness that no one asks for. I’m sorry your mom reacted that way towards you. It’s not fair. Are you taking meds?

4 Likes

Thank you for your words, yes I am but lately I been stressed out maybe thats whats causing my weird behavior.

1 Like

I’ve learned to keep a lot of stuff to myself.

3 Likes

Yeah i keep most stuff to myself and only talk about it with my pdoc and therapist.

2 Likes

Yeah I need to learn that ability too, I will start today, because sharing isn’t a wise option for me.

Be 100% honest with your psychiatrist though.

3 Likes

That is true I know I am, sometimes it can get scary and fear hospitalization, but it’s their professional opinion so I will stick to that.

2 Likes

Are you able to go to therapy?

1 Like

I am looking for counseling. I am calling clinics to schedule an appointment.

That’s a great decision! It can really help you feel supported, heard, and cared for!

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies it means alot to me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.