Thyey won't stop talking/thinking/talking to me telepathically

I want to be left alone and be bothered by them anymore…
so many lost years…
so much suffering
so misunderstood
so messed in the head…

when will this madness ends?>

i need a solution before i eventuazlly take my life

only came to know about this recently

so is there a cure for schophrenia?
snyone suffering from it here?

what can i expect?

hey, no one can read your mind. It’s impossible. People have good observation skills, but reading minds it’s not one of them.
Thought broadcasting was one of my first symptoms, disappeared than came back while I was psychotic. But I assure you, no one can read our minds. They wish they could, but nobody can.

Maybe @Church can help you with some coping skills

Based on my experience, you have two choices, really. One is fight with it, waste a lot of valuable time and money, and get nowhere you really want to go. The other is…

1. Get a copy of this book and read it and have their families read it, as well.
    http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Schizophrenia-6th-Edition-Family/dp/0062268856

2. Get properly diagnosed by a board-certified psychopharmacologist who specializes in the psychotic disorders. One can find them at…
    http://doctor.webmd.com/find-a-doctor/specialty/psychiatry and https://psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/

3. Work with that “psychiatrist” (or “p-doc”) to develop a medication formula that stabilizes their symptoms sufficiently so that they can tackle the psychotherapy that will disentangle their thinking.

4. The best of the psychotherapies for that currently include…
    DBT – http://behavioraltech.org/resources/whatisdbt.cfm
    MBSR – Welcome to the Mindful Living Blog
    MBCT - Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: theory and practice - PubMed
    ACT – ACT | Association for Contextual Behavioral Science
    10 StEP – Pair A Docks: The 10 StEPs of Emotion Processing

5. the even newer somatic psychotherapies like…
    MBBT – An Introduction to Mind-Body Bridging & the I-System – New Harbinger Publications, Inc
    SEPT – Somatic experiencing - Wikipedia
    SMPT – Sensorimotor psychotherapy - Wikipedia

6. or standard CBTs, like…
    REBT – Rational emotive behavior therapy - Wikipedia
    Schematherapy – Schema therapy - Wikipedia
    Learned Optimism – Learned optimism - Wikipedia
    Standard CBT – http://www.beckinstitute.org/what-is-cognitive-behavioral-therapy/About-CBT/252/

7. If you/she/he needs a professional intervention to get through treatment resistance , tell me where you live, and I will get back to you with leads to those services.

8. Look into the RAISE Project at Google

How long have you suffered with these delusions/hallucinations?

Mind reading technology is not impossible. That’s ridiculous that you stated so. It’s been possible since before the 70’s.

I understand why you’re certain. But could you show me the evidence?

The publication of the information would not be beneficial to the people who are obviously involved in every part this program. But, there is scientific evidence proving that brain-to-text interface exists that came out recently. The classification of this information has been there for a long time during the gap after they were nearing the experiments closely related to the experiments relating to epilepsy.

That research was during the 60s and 70s. The capabilities of these concealed institutions when considering the drastic advancements that have happened just in the past couple decades speaks for itself.

It’s quite sad how this mental disorder is actually used against people in order to discredit them to safeguard their secrecy. It’s also sad when considering all of the participants complicit in this on all levels of the hierarchy, despite their difference in views, but there are some that should be held more accountable than others.

Hello there. What I want to tell you first of all is that I can gauruntee you that virtually every person who has schizophrenia has suffered including everyone on this site. We may all be at different stages in our disease, but I can gaurentee you that at some time in their lives every person with schizophrenia has suffered. And I don’t say this to depress you or make you feel hopeless, I say it so that you will know that we understand what you’re going through to a degree and to tell you that you are in the right place.

Most of us have considered suicide too at some time but i think that everybody is happy they survived an attempt or they are happy they never attempted. I have to real some bad news to you and I’m only saying it to give you the facts and be realistic to you. This disease can often last a lifetime. That’s the truth. But this fact does not mean your life is over in ant stretch of the imagination. There is hope.

Personally, I got diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 1980 when I was 19. I suffered severely for the first two and a half years. I felt exactly like you do now many times in those first two years. But I got better. i have no magic solution to tell you how to make it through your rough times. i have no tricks to make you better. When I suffered I just went through it and tried to follow suggestions by anyone who wanted to help me. I took my medication, I saw the therapists, I went to the psychiatrists, I took the bus across town to group therapy, i read up on my disease, I went to the day programs and vocational programs, I exercised, listened to people,

I took suggestions from my family and from social workers and mental health workers. And you want to know whee that got me? Like I said my case was severe, But i have worked almost steadily since 1983. I have gone to college and I need four more classes for my degree, I lived for 20 years on my own. I have has cars since 1997. I have had a few friends, I’ve done fun things. You may think you are hopeless and your life is over. I’m here to tell you that I felt the same way a hundred times before. But I’ve seen miracles. I’ve see so-called hopeless cases survive and thrive. I’ve seen many miraculous recoveries. Stick around, you could be next. “It’s always darkest before the dawn”.
“When you are going through hell, keep going”.
Winston Churchill

2 Likes

Maybe @jaynebeal will respond to your post. She has written some wonderful replies to similar posts. Actually you may be able to search her stuff out using the search function.

thank you @twang

hey there sickmind :slight_smile:

my name is jaynebeal and firstly i’d like to tell you that i for one, cannot hear your thoughts at all. i don’t know you personally but i do know what you experience simply because i experience the same thing and have done or about 14 years now.

i used to believe just like you, that everyone around me could read my mind and i mean everyone, from shop keepers, to check out staff, to dog walkers, to strangers walking past me in the street, to my parents, siblings, friends, psychiatrist, psychiatric nurses, therapist, other patients, even my own children. i heard them all ad they all tortured me verbally and wanted me dead and worse than that they wanted to burn me alive, rape me, dismember me, disembowel me…my god it was horrific…it seemed everyone i ever met was inide my head and they all hated me.
obviously its mentally and emotionally exhausting…how could these people hate me so much?? my own parents who’d raised me? my friend whom i thought loved me? strangers that didnt even know me?
so i got to thinking about that…how could all these people hate me and it was so heartbreaking for me to think these thoughts…i cried non stop for a year…but then i started comparing one voice to another…how they spoke, the words they used, the times of day they spoke…i kept a journal of the things they said and ho long they were actively speaking for, how often the different voices spoke, the times each spoke and the countries they lived in, the language they used and so on…i really studied them for about a year and then i began to look into telepathic research and and so callled mediumship and what i discovered together with my studying the voices finally put a nail in the coffin of telepathy once and for all.
if you look at the nuts and bolts of supposed telepathy you will run into a huge stack of problems as to how it would be possible.
take just one voice for example, say your main voice…if he or she is a real person in real life then think about the effect that hearing this person’s voice has upon you…it;s devastating isn;t it? howcome, if this telepathy thing is real, is it not devastating for them? they would be hearing your thoughts 24 hours a day 7 days a week yet somehow are able to think their own thoughts at the same time, aswel as insulting you completely separately in their minds. that;s two completely separate states of consciousness right there and they would have to be able to do this every day for years. have you ever tried thinking of something completely separate while the voices are talking to you? well i’ll tell you, it;s virtualy impossible so how on earth would they be able to do it??? even IF their voice and thought processes were were completely seperate in their minds they would still get overwhelmed wth the influx of information. now i don’t lknow about you but my voices claim to be able to see through my eyes, feel my emotions, feel my physical feelings, smell what i smell, taste what i can taste as well as knowing everything i think…now do you really think that anyone could receive all that information and be able to work for a living? have sex with your voice in their head? think completely separately whilst insulting you? use their imaginations with your voice, thoughts, sights, touch, taste, smells, in their heads…christ its hard enough to hold a conversation with someone wth just one voice waffling on inside your mind let alone EVERYBODY’S voices?
i know how hard it is to know that these voices aren;t real …i’ve believed in it myself but once you start to look at the logistics of it being real it all falls down around you and you are free at last from feeling persecuted by any outside source other than your own mind.

there is a theory that i use to explain where voices come from. there is research that says that parts of your brain that usually wake up when you wake in the morning stay asleep and in r.e.m. mode…basically some parts of your brain carry on dreaming whilst you are awake. this theory explains a lot of the symptoms thatboth you and i experience. whilst you dream your brain/mind creates characters some of whom you would know in real life, others you don’t know at all. these dream characters can talk, walk, touch, taste, smell…they can talk about anything, any topic at all…and you may well hear your own voice in your mind, just as you do whilst dreaming …this theory for me explains a lot of how voices originate and why they are there constantly for months at a time…
your brain is the perfect mimic and can do perfect impressions of everyone you know whilst you are dreaming. alot of people (schizophrenic) also see a lot of images in their minds aswell and this too fits with the dream hypothesis…so you see , what i’m trying to say is…you are not telepathic with anyone at all ok? it;s just your brain is half asleep and you are dreaming whilst you are awake…it’s just unfortunate that yours and my voices are more nightmarish in content than other that hear nice voices.

listen you can always private message me if you need to talk about this in depth ok?

much love
jayne
xxx

1 Like