Thread of hope

After all my suffering I am still here. Can anybody add to this thread?

7 Likes

I’m still here too. Not that anyone seems to care as my post yesterday was pretty much ignored.

3 Likes

I have been struggling for many years and haven’t given up yet. In order to increase my focus and alleviate my fatigue I tried many supplements and almost all of them failed. I tried sarcosine, L-theanine, Tyrosine, Branched chain amino acid, Amyloban3399, and now NMN.

4 Likes

Get to feeling better. Things change. Hugs

4 Likes

Everytime I find something that makes me feel better my brain finds something to not make me feel better.

I’m still here! At this point I think I’m in this for the long haul

3 Likes

I feel bad everyday from 7pm until I sleep at 11:30pm.

I feel for you, @flowers20 Somebody once commented that I write lots of posts but never read other peoples. So, I have been making an effort to stretch my brain and read others. Sometimes they are also helpful to me. Mental illness is called the ME disease because we get so totally engrossed in ourselves.

3 Likes

Thanks for feeling for me. I feel like I don’t have this disease at all and that I will be kidnapped. But I have a lot of time until then to talk to nice people such as yourself. :grinning:

1 Like

Nothing is permanent.
Not suffering, sadness, anger, anxiety.
Everything passes.

5 Likes

I am still here too

2 Likes

I am still here, trying to enjoy what I can and stay afloat. I’ve been struggling with my moods recently. Just another hurdle to jump. I was told today I need to be more transparent with my emotions because no one can guess what I’m feeling based on how I act. So thats new. I’m just a bit flat I guess. Or too believable that I’m okay even when I’m drowning. I haven’t mastered emotions yet but im hopeful I will.

I think I’m still here.

:blush:

4 Likes

I’m still kicking! My twenties and thirties were hell but thankfully at 40 my symptoms really mellowed out.

5 Likes

Not only suffered and survived but had some fun!

8 Likes

Fun isn’t allowed @77nick77

2 Likes

As @shutterbug would say, I never got the memo.

4 Likes

No mean achievement!!!

I had fun once. It was awful

4 Likes

I probably have more problems with discrimination and persecution than the actual illness. Sunovian is working on a new medication, maybe out near Nov. Probably less side effects and more effective.