Schizophrenia.com

Thought I'd check in

In case you had noticed, I’ve been absent for a couple of weeks. I’m alive.

My friends death triggered some odd reactions and I had to stay under the radar. Hope all has been well with everyone.

3 Likes

I am glad you back. I do remember you coming to terms with your friends death. I’m glad your back. It’s not easy to get over, but are you feeling a little better?

1 Like

I’m just going to be honest. I’ve completely numbed it out in order to cope with daily life.

She was connected to a very hard time in my life that I’m not able to come to terms with right now. I’ll get there, I just can’t right now.

Thanks for asking.

1 Like

completely understandable. You have to do what you can do to get done what you need to get done.

Glad your back. Here to better days ahead.

How else have things been going?

1 Like

Thank you.

My work situation has drastically improved. One person left and all of the sudden I have friends. On the downside, my son came back from his fathers house with a chipped tooth (not badly) and it spun into a custody battle.

How have things been with you?

Things on my end have been oddly stable. This time of year, (last two weeks june, first two of july) I’m usually pretty close to falling apart.

Heat, longer days, more people out, 4th of july, family around, extended hours at work, and on and on.

This year I’m doing oddly Ok. Even went to a family wedding and I was Ok. It was hard, and I had some glitches, but I’m still Ok.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Glad to see you here again. Sorry about your friend’s death. I know that numb feeling from when my sister died. Glad to know that your work situation has improved so drastically.

1 Like

Glad to see you are back and that things have been okay for you trigger. I did notice you were gone. I didn’t see your smug little face here. LOL. Hope your son’s tooth isn’t to costly to repair.

1 Like

It luckily does not need to be repaired. It was a tiny little chip at the top of one of his incisors.

Edit: I’m not smug! Am I?

1 Like