This website is like a loop

Every week the same topics get started. Lul

7 Likes

I want to ignite news section by posting cure of sz…

@anon20318121 are u still on work…??

2 Likes

Yes @far_cry0 I am still at work.

I love starting business and watching 90 percent of them fail. I will eventually get rich.

What I doing

3 Likes

I know u will get rich one day walla… i am drinking a cup of coffee now… i am hopeless man… keep enjoying ur life…!!! Ur a dutyfull person… message me once u reach ur home we will chat then… i am very depresed today…!!!

2 Likes

You okay @far_cry0?

1 Like

I am okay now @TheBest… i am munching(eating) some noodles…

1 Like

That’s good @far_cry0.

1 Like

I had no motivation to get out of bed. Then when I took my normal supplements I felt fine.

1 Like

I remember you are on Risperidol. Aren’t you? When I was on Risperidol I often got depressed. I reckon Risperidol is a blue med. I hate it.

2 Likes

Every one is different on medication…!!! It helps me to fall sleep…!!! U are on amisulpride right green …Amisulpride didnt do nothing to me… so we are all different…!!! More sedating are seroquel and zyprexa hahaha…!!! Take care and happy new year…

1 Like

Are u still cooking eggs @TheBest…!!!

1 Like

Yeah I’m on Risperdal. Basically instead of getting out of bed at 3-4 am I got out of bed at 5 am. Not that big of an issue. My mood has been pretty good recently.

I just had some eggs @far_cry0. It was really good. Probably should have cooked it longer.

1 Like

U are a good cook @TheBest cook for me too…jk…!!!

2 Likes

I was thinking about if I won the lottery the other day. You’d have to visit if that were to happen.

2 Likes

If I won, I would have my people type in new topics

1 Like

Do u gamble or play lottery the best…???

2 Likes

@zeno report to the dance floor…!!! Where r u hiding Started playing games…???

2 Likes

I occasionally buy a lottery ticket.

2 Likes

U may win someday…!!!

1 Like