Far_crys Holiday Timeshare :)

carry on guys :slight_smile: 20202

3 Likes

@far_cry0. Here is your new thread bud!! @TheBest @rogueone. Who else? @chemwex @anon98519533 @77nick77. I’m sure I’m missing someone. Who else talks sports and energy drinks? @Resilient1 @anon35166066

5 Likes

i put a link on the last thread :slight_smile: i wonder how many there are now? must be at least 10-15 :joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

would be cool to link them all up haha

1 Like

That’s right you did put a link. I just now figured that out
@Ninjastar. Here’s the new thread

2 Likes

hey whats going on here :blush:

3 Likes

Seems like @far_cry0 would go for a timeshare on the beach rather than the mountains considering he lives in Nepal.

3 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Loke!

1 Like

Folks is so hot and humid here tonight. Is horrible. I’m walking about in my underpants.

4 Likes

I just got in after having a beer with some friends, it is rather warm for some reason even though its raining

1 Like

I’m on my way home from the beach.

2 Likes

It’s hot here too but I’m in the shade in my car sipping a Coke trying to take it easy. I packed a picnic lunch and now I’m enjoying it. Cooking chickens whole is a little bit of a pain in the ass compared to buying packages of thighs, legs and boneless, skinless breasts and cooking them but a heck of a lot cheaper. In other words, I’m eating chicken.

4 Likes

i made hot dogs for my friend Laura and her niece and Daughter, we all enjoyed them and then watched the xfactor last night :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had fried chicken breast today. Dipped in egg and bear then covered in salted rice four with salt/pepper fried then rolled in hot sauce/garlic. My dad cooked it for me

We killed that rooster about a week ago and froze him in the freezer

2 Likes

Do I get free food if I listen to your pitch?

Damn @Loke, that’s the effen’ coolest thing I’ve heard all day. Was the bear alive or dead when you did it?

the chicken was dead we killed it. Damn. I wasn’t ridiculing you for getting yours from the store.

Are you in a bad mood or something?

I just thought that was funny, I’m actually in a good mood.

Oh. I’m sorry. I took you wrong. It’s egg and beer. I’m sorry. I thought you were being rude which surprised me bc it wasn’t like you to be rude

1 Like

just woke up its 6.30am and i leave for the capital at 8.24am :slight_smile: still feel tired though :confused:

2 Likes

Is anyone here?

2 Likes