🏰 Far_ cry0 Small cottage part 1...!

I started new thread guys…!!! Have a nice day folks…!!!

4 Likes

Hello buddy! :smiley:
How are you doing today?

1 Like

@zeno are italian girl sexy and attarctive…!!!

I have watched few italian movies mainly of tinto brass they look preety haha…!!!

1 Like

Hey far. Edit your thread and put an emoji in the title so we can find it easily.

Or maybe you could help @Ninjastar

2 Likes

@Berru haha i am good… just drank a bowel of warm milk… how was ur school today… when are u graduating…??

Done…!!! 151515

Thanks @Ninjastar …!!!

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks man!

1 Like

to my beloved @far_cry0 a big

images

3 Likes

Hey mum how are you?! In the U.K. we say mum but I think in the states you guys say mom.

3 Likes

@anon20613941 well I’m just fine so far. I have to go to the doctor today to get my allergy shot. My sinuses are really bothering me. I think the last shot wore off. It’s ok I’m not afraid of needles like a lot of people are. My husband and daughter both freak out over needles, so sad.

4 Likes

I hope you drank a bowl, not a bowel. A bowel is part of the digestive system :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

School was alright, we learned about kidneys today, and how to set realistic goals for patients.

I’m graduating from this part of my education on june 22nd.

Do you have any plans for today?

2 Likes

Thanks @Leaf aunt… lots of love ur way from Nepal…!!!

1 Like

The game was crazy the other day. If Bayern didn’t give away a goal they would have been in it. I think Liverpool should do pretty well today. @anon20613941

2 Likes

I saw that game, that was an incredible mistake the goalie made! :open_mouth:
I bet he slept poorly last night!

3 Likes

hi @Berru (((hugs))) How are you little one?

Yeah I couldn’t believe it. I hope he slept alright. It’s just a game.

1 Like

Hi @Leaf! :smiley:

I’m alright, I’m about to have something to eat while watching Seinfeld. How are you?
(((HUGS)))

1 Like

Its night time here probably watch some tv and sleep… what time iz it…???

It’s almost 5pm here. I would like to sleep, but I just had some coffee, so even if I could fall asleep, I’d probably have weird dreams :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dreaming is good berru… especially good dreams…!!!