This reality makes me sick

okay so i went to buy some things. i was standing at the counter and suddenly there was somebody near me that was all friendly. then i had some “bad” thoughts about that person and the person was gone. Its like the ■■■■■■■ world can read my mind and i dont even need to say a word and i “lose” already. is this ■■■■■■ up world even serious? i am so sick and tired of all the ■■■■ i “learned” from schizophrenia including god, heaven, hell, thought broadcasting, control of people and everything. this ■■■■■■■ “reality” is so disgusting that everything has lost any meaning its just a ■■■■■■■ comedy show of some retards where nothing is taken serious.

It makes me sick as well.

You know why we’re here? Dumb young horny people, thats it.

They are so stupid. They just keep putting more dying people here, we’re all ■■■■■■ and they just keep putting more here because they are stupid.

And they all lived unhappily for a very short time and then died.

the sad part is that they were made to feel horny and unhappy. i was never unhappy before this ■■■■■■■ disease kicked in (since i always knew i had my sane worldview). honestly, i was unaware that so much digusting thoughts could ever be thought by somebody.

1 Like