Things about your partner that bug you

he’s very particular about things even though his house looks like the inside of my wardrobe which is a tip … there is boxes everywhere it makes me anxious. He always complains about my wardrobe but he don’t have no right to talk. Wonder how we’re gonna manage living together. I’m Defo going for my own room. Is that weird ?

1 Like

Once I was at my gf house and I opened her fridge, I told her your fridge smell like sh!t! Then I found out that it was the bad milk in the fridge smelling bad.

2 Likes

I’m calling my provider my partner, but what irks me is that she is very vocal and I come from a quiet family. On the other hand, I am learning a lot and there aren’t so many secrets.

1 Like

I got nothing. Mr. Star is pretty great. Even the annoying stuff is just endearing.

2 Likes

Eating gluten in front of me… But I feel with it

1 Like

Lately she likes to squabble! It dampens down the mood abit , but the sex is still great

2 Likes

Eh, I get annoyed at some stuff but not enough to be a deal breaker. ZombieDaddy rocks.

3 Likes

What medication are you one because my dick dosent work with this medication Im on. Xeplion. Feel like im talking to mutch about my dick on this forum lol

I definitely wouldn’t mind if we kissed more often but I also know that I can be a bit clingy so I’m okay with that :wink:

Abilify sustenna 300mg a month

1 Like

you mean this isn’t about dignified fighting with your partner,
well that’s pretty boring. No help for you from me.

My gf doesn’t do anything that bugs me but I know she is always after me to keep the coffee bar cleaner…I am bad about it…but I am getting better.

My last so called gf was a disaster :frowning: idk if i like women that much anymore :frowning:

it may or may not be a myth that we can’t maintain healthy relationships.
Hell, I don’t even know what it means, maybe what we’ve seen in movies?

1 Like

movies are all bull man nothing like reality :frowning: staged, fantasy

1 Like

well, for me, I feel I have nothing on anyone, I got a lot of sh-it going on. I was disappointed you put this on a woman.

1 Like

fact is it was her fault :frowning: it is what it is

1 Like

I’ve had that. It can be over major or petty. I’m pretty open minded until the red flags come up.

1 Like

My partner makes smelly shites in the toilet which really bug me

this song kind of says a lot about it, I tried my best but it wasnt good enough for her and she blames me and i know its not my fault :frowning:

1 Like