There will either be a party, a relief or a hard core done everything celebration at my funeral!

Will you be there? my daughter may or may not let you know.

they do little now, Sheri, why should they do it at your death.

We had a party for my sister after she died of cancer. That’s what she wanted so…

3 Likes

awesome, your sister! just like being when we were young. you’re left with the pieces though, arent ya?

1 Like

I’m trying to respond but I’m not sure what you mean by that.

Never mind. if you have to overthink it.

1 Like

I don’t really want to think about it now tbh I just pray i wont suffer and that i reach they pearly gates, someone is waiting for me up there :slight_smile:

yeah, I guess. do you want to talk to me, or yourself.

i’m not that ill am i?

How old was your sister when she died @Bowens?

I’m so sorry for your loss.

That must have been very hard for you.

2 Likes

34 I think wave. Thank you for your sentiments :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

So young. How rough. It is okay to still grieve for her. Hugs.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss too @Bowens . 34 is awful young. I had a brother that died at 36 of cancer. Cancer is a terrible disease.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon78876561 . It’s been about 10 years.

2 Likes

Thanks @SkinnyMe .I’m sorry for your loss as well. Yes, cancer sucks.

1 Like

I lost a niece to cancer when she was thirteen. We still grieve for her. We treasure the memories of our loved ones hopefully forever.

3 Likes

The polite answer is that the reason the majority of the people here don’t “get” you is because they don’t share your specific delusional framework, and thus lack the necessary frame of reference needed for productive dialogue with an opposite party.

Oh wow. 13 is extremely young. Must have been painful. My condolences.

1 Like

I’m not flagging you, @shutterbug you’re like the worst father I never had. ha.

Yah, she was diagnosed at four. It was very aggressive. They thought she was in remission again, but not. So it wasn’t exactly a surprise. But it doesn’t matter the age. Losing a loved one is hurtful.

2 Likes