The worst things your voices do

They always want me to know how gross the people lying about me, sound.

1 Like

My thoughts tell me everything I do is bad. And if I try to be otherwise…they try to put me back in that hole

2 Likes

My voices tell me to run away so as to drop meds

2 Likes

My voices just said ‘to stay healthy and keep working on recovery’.

I like it when they are friendly.

2 Likes

Do you guys think really intrusive thoughts and emotions can be as bad as voices? Has anybody dealt with both ?

1 Like

What do you mean by intrusive thoughts without voices? I haven’t experienced it

they dont do anything bad. when i do hear them either they talk over eachother and i cant understand them, or they talk cryptically, or sometimes they just conversate regularly not mean or anything.

the most scared i ever got of em was when they came from the drains but thats cause i thought something was in the drains.

1 Like

Like I have extremely terrible thoughts and emotions that just come up in my mind… usually in the most horrible and humiliating way. It sounds a lot like what people go through with voices …at least in my mind. Like the voices are intrusive and sometimes horrible to you…I feel like maybe I deal with something similar just in the form of thoughts and emotions?

2 Likes

Damn… that’s good they don’t torture you man… I wish my thoughts were benign and harmless to!!

1 Like

my thoughts def torture me haha but not the voices

Comments 24/7 365 days.

2 Likes

Do you mean they pass comments 24/7?

Mines all visual & Tactile.
Constant state of mental rape and physical
rape
Auditory, too
Ungodly Lust, Is how they torture me.

Really, that must be tough. How often do you get them?

Mines from the time I wake up til the time i go to bed
Unless socializing.
If you’re talking to me
Mines heaven and hell,
But few and far between for the last 3 years,

1 Like

Yes only thing it’s not split after meds, but they do talk inside my big head.

Commenting on everything. There is song running in the background right now which says I am a commander, commanding things.

1 Like

That must be tough.

Medications work for you?

Same. Lots of rape

I see. That must be tough. Usually, I don’t get voices these days, so I am just trying to imagine how tough that would be.

1 Like

Clozapine the first time, but side effects And not the second time
Vraylar but couldn’t sleep for a month whilst on it