The worst things your voices do

I see. So, Vraylar eliminates most of the voices?

It did indeed

1 Like

I am relieved to know. As those are very strange hallucinations to deal with.

Are your medications being altered currently?

As 24/7 is too much.

It’s this record I bought; the artist is my age from Greece.

Dies occidendum which is to be killed, which is to be slain, which is to be slaughtered. (By extension) which is to be plagued to death, which is to be tortured, which is to be tormented, which is to be pestered.

1 Like

Christian sh it sucks

1 Like

you should watch pbs Mysteries of Mental Illness explores the story of mental illness in science and society . The four-part series traces the evolution of this complex topic from its earliest days to present times.

2 Likes

I am doing something these days, which is not suggested, but still giving it a go such that, last stone is not left unturned. Its tripping me big time and paranoia and delusions are at its peak. But when I take my head away from it I get better, also some of my understanding is getting better on self discipline, something is fishing me, and not phishing hopefully. I think I should trust when people come to help. The voice just said “Let’s start”.

I am heading to sleep now ! even then there are dreams these days haunting me. Only because I am not scared I dont wake up but do remember the dream in the morning but after 5 minutes I forget them same like my other comments.

2 Likes

1 Like

Damn bro… Must suck. Well keep your head up…

Wow, thanks Bredren

You a black guy? Not to be weird…just curious

Nahw, but my only friend is

Cool cool… I don’t identify as black tbh. I barley feel human half the time :sob::sweat_smile:

lol, :sweat_smile: