The Where's ______ ? Thread

A thread for wondering where members that have vanished are.

Speaking of which, WTH is @Pandy ? @Pandy ? Hello, hello? You out there?

She was one of our most prolific members for awhile and now has vanished :thinking:.

Who else is missing?

6 Likes

Where’s @SurprisedJ and @kidsister? And @jaynebeal? @zeno? @bridgecomet? Not to mention @pob.

3 Likes

well I was going to ask where’s gamera but she isn’t a member anymore.

1 Like

Hi Nick!
This popped up in my email, I don’t know if it’s recent or not but, how are you?

10 Likes

It’s recent. Wow, last post 6 years ago. Nice to see you. Well before my time here.

2 Likes

@mermaid1 was always fun and intelligent.

I think she hinted she was pregnant many moons ago…then just disappeared.

2 Likes

Nice to see you back again.

Things have changed here in the last 6 years.

The forum for family members is now at

Family.schizophrenia.com

2 Likes

Hi @bridgecomet!
It’s nice to see you again

2 Likes

@naturallycured was cool.

I was a big fan. I think he delisted his handle.

Oops! He’s suspended til August. My bad.

1 Like

I miss @metime
And I’m wondering about @Mountainman

5 Likes

Do you guys remember @metime?

1 Like

I don’t like him, full of bs and dangerous pseudoscience.

5 Likes

Thanks for all you guys!
I know a lot has changed but, are we now allowed to be on any forum, or does it have to be the family form only? :grinning:

1 Like

@Aziz

@naturallycured wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but he was dang intelligent and marched to the beat of his own drum. I like people who don’t always follow the pack.

1 Like

WHERE MY BRITCHES AT?

(Lost my pants again.)

:flushed:

2 Likes

Idk about that, he calimed his scam expensive water cured cancer and that an electroshock crown he made cured sz, he put it on his head. Dangerous. Its why he got suspended.

2 Likes

Please guys, lets not get into an in depth discussion of a members merits when they are not here to defend themselves one way or another.

4 Likes

Last time I checked, the lounge was open to just about anyone. It is the dx’d sz/sza and dx’d other forum that is only open to those diagnosed, I think.

Am I wrong, @Bowens ?

1 Like

Yes, the rules have changed unfortunately. Family members can’t post here anymore and they have their own website now.

1 Like

You actually are wrong @Rosenthal . These forums are supposed to be for those with Schizophrenia or other Psychotic disorders only. Since this person has not posted in 6 years and is just saying hello, I’m not going to worry about though.

1 Like