The PRODUCTIVITY thread 💪

Time to strut! What productive thing(s) have you done today???

7 Likes

3 loads of laundry, helped little LED clean and vacuum her room, loaded and started the dishwasher, cleaned off one kitchen counter, and made lunch!

Just got in from playing outside, so now I’m just resting because I’m pretty dizzy.

7 Likes

I went out to lunch with some friends. I’m not sure that counts as being productive but it was fun and the food was delicious. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have homework to do :persevere:

4 Likes

Well,

I was supposed to go to an awesome airshow and see a fire breathing dinosaur,

Instead I’m at home with my mother in law because she didn’t feel comfortable being left alone for a few hours.

Now my husband is at the show and I’m here bitching about it.

Anyway,

I used the time to clean up my kitchen pretty well, so there’s that.

5 Likes

Dishes
Laundry
Cleaned the bath tub and shower curtain
Accounting (will be going on all day KMN!!!

3 Likes

Ugh. An excuse wheezing dino is a poor trade. I’m so sorry.

Two loads of laundry done, vacuuming, bathrooms, and kitchen scrubbed out. Trash taken to dump and recycling done. Gonna have a cof-fay and then change the oil in Mrs. Squirrel’s hoopty.

4 Likes

I finished another stripe on the poncho I’m crocheting. It’s long rows, can wrap around me, it reaches from my wrist around my body back to the wrist.

Also made chili with beans. It’s warming now.

4 Likes

Nothing. Trying to care without succeeding. Eventually I’ll do something

2 Likes

Had a quiet time, shared my faith, and now I’m shooting the breeze with my bestie. Today is a rest day for me- which is what I do on Saturdays.

4 Likes

I helped my grandmother move out of her house today into a retirement complex.

4 Likes

I picked up my Wedding Video at the photo store this morning. It was on cassette and we had it transferred to a DVD disc. It was 19 years old and I’ve never seen it. We were married in September of 2000.

Should be a lark to watch with Hon and the kids tonight!..We were much thinner and good-looking almost 20 years ago.

3 Likes

Got the oil changed and made a bit of a dent in cleaning my office. Hope to finish it tomorrow (it got away from me over the past month).

1 Like

I did two loads of laundry, washed the dishes, made dinner and cookies, and I’m currently babysitting.

4 Likes

Done 10,000 steps, put through a load of laundry and hung it out to dry and cooked dad and I a hot breakfast. Just wasting a bit of time online before moving towards other things.

A good thread @velociraptor !

5 Likes

Yesterday and today I’ve been doing housework. I’m slowly working on it bit by bit every day. I’m going to keep this up every day. I’ve been pr-ying about doing housework and it’s evidently working. I also shampooed my hair and took a bath today.

3 Likes

Yum. I love chili.

I drove myself and my gf to Bute and then drove her around the island after getting provisions, i’m on a kind of holiday weekend here, just back from the pub and it was packed bc they had a famous singer,

i’ve got a few things lined up for myself to help make myself more productive including a business proposition and a couple of driving jobs

3 Likes

sounds like youre having an awesome day :slight_smile:

1 Like

A load of laundry and unloaded the dishwasher. That’s not much but I’m still reeling from the death of my friend and it’s requiring a lot of quiet time.

4 Likes