The PRODUCTIVITY thread šŸ’Ŗ

I did all of my laundry today

4 Likes

I got up 3 hours earlier this morning than I am accustomed to getting up. Finally. Iā€™ve been trying to adjust my sleep schedule for about 5 days. I successfully did some creative time first thing in the morning. Finally.

Later this morning was filled with a religious activity I wonā€™t specify here.

This afternoon and evening, I wrote and successfully tested a bunch of Lua code for an Android phone and smartglasses app that I made and Iā€™m adding features to.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a laundry day, and I hope to finish adding that app feature.

3 Likes

I went to work today. Started out fine till depression kicked in.

3 Likes

Made some chai lattes for the family. Got my French done on DuoLingo. Chillaxing with Mrs. Squirrel now, so, a good day.

:heart:

4 Likes

What schizos are productive? I think I know why you did this thread. On topic I worked today for five hours. I did a small amount of grocery shopping for myself. I made spaghetti and garlic bread. But catch me on an off day and I didnt do much of anything. Tomorrow will be a week since Iā€™ve been back from Chicago. I still havenā€™t unpacked my bag.

2 Likes

Went to my uncleā€™s birthday get together. I really didnā€™t want to go but wound up having a really good time talking with some sweet ladies and eating delicious food. Iā€™m glad I went!

3 Likes

i had a really good sleep :slight_smile:

So today I mowed the lawn. Failed to load the weed whacker properly which means I got the shites with it and left it for tomorrow.

On top of that. Did some decent exercise and cooked a good home made hamburger for lunch for the old man and I. Up to 18,000 steps with some good free weight exercises. Not a bad day at the office!

2 Likes

Last night, I practiced piano for an hour and practiced yoga for 40 minutes. This morning, I got up and
pr-yed, and then cleaned the glass microwave plate. I havenā€™t done that in a long time. It is now 515 am and I didnā€™t sleep a wink all last night and Iā€™m not a bit sleepy. Wired yes, but sleepy no. Next on my agenda is to clean the cat box and clean off the kitchen table. That will be the most productive Iā€™ve been in eight months.

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s productive , maybe more leisure but I modded a bunch of stuff on a car racing simulator game I play called Assetto Corsa.
Now have 24/hr dynamic weather and time of day :blush:
Vroom vroom :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I went for a walk, knitted two rows on scarf , did the grocery shopping,booked myself in to the hairdresser,visited my sacred neigh who only just arrived.

During the last week, Iā€™ve still been waking up consistently at my new time, and consistently putting in creative time first thing in the morning.

I did seem to finish adding that software feature this week, and now Iā€™m working on training software to help to teach users how to use the feature.

I worked a full-time week at work.

Today, I got a hair cut, got my carā€™s oil changed, got my carā€™s headlight replaced, and found out that my pharmacy is still out of 2 mg Haldol tablets. And, it isnā€™t even 4 oā€™clock yet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.