Schizophrenia.com

Productivity

Tell us what you need to accomplish, go do it, come back and brag.

4 Likes

I need to tidy my room and the bathroom.

I cleaned my kitchen and dinning room just now.

I still have to do the living room, bathrooms, sweep/mop, and take out trash/recycling.

Will report back.

2 Likes

Did the bathrooms.

5 Likes

I need to make buttermilk ranch dressing for crudite for lunch when I get back from physical therapy.

2 Likes

I don’t like the term brag, no offense but it sounds like another word for boasting and saying ‘i am better than you bc i have done this and you haven’t’ maybe i am over thinking it though.

1 Like

I’m gonna clean my whole house Thursday. If I feel particularly audacious I may clean my car too.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Enlightenedbeing good luck on cleaning

2 Likes

I made my buttermilk ranch, when I get back from pt I have to clean and cut up all the veggies for the crudite for lunch.

3 Likes

I was going to say “I need to walk my dog”, and then go do it. But I honestly don’t feel like being productive today. So I’m not going to. I’m taking today off :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

I need to vacuum.

2 Likes

Welcome @Enlightenedbeing !

I mean it more like “come back and celebrate your victories”, not to say anyone is better than another.

Motivation is a sz/sza problem, so I was hoping this could be helpful for many of us.

1 Like

I’ll brag.

I did every single thing I intended to do today.

All the stuff on the list.

And I still have all afternoon to goof off.

@mrhappy I don’t know why you have to have a problem with every little thing.

It’s not an attractive quality.

1 Like

I’m working on the dishes.

3 Likes

I have a few things i need to do like cut back the bushes at the side of our flats,

i also need to keep things from growing too wild, the last month or 2 things have grown very fast but i think it seems that way bc our neighbour who is now infirm was keeping it well maintained. Our garden is much bigger than an allotment lol, i have big plans for it but most of my plans never see fruition haha, i hope they do

1 Like

I took a shower! Now I smell like a bar of Irish Spring. For the past few days I was smelling like a bar of butt cheese! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I tidied my bedroom.

Still need to: tidy bathroom, cook dinner, take out trash and recycling

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

I Need To Wash Two Bowls And A Few Pieces Of Silverware. I’m Lazy So I’ll Do It And Brag About it Later. @rocket, Is Everything Alright?. You Said The Word “brag”, In A Slightly Sarcastic Manner. I’m Worried About You. . .

1 Like

I did not know they made butt cheese in bars. :thinking:

2 Likes