The old woman who complained on me moved out

She was the one that called the manager because I was talking on the phone and my TV was too loud. The apartment next to me is vacant again. I moved my TV and microwave (she complained about it too) in to my bedroom because of her. I’m a happy camper now that she is gone.

5 Likes

Hope you have better luck with the next neighbour!

3 Likes

Thanks @Mr_Hope

2 Likes

That’s good news. Hope you can relax a bit in your own place without a difficult neighbor

2 Likes

Thanks @Kxev At least I know now to try to be quiet in my living room. I’m not up much at night anymore now too.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have to put your micro in your bedroom. That’s ridiculous to expect someone to do this.

4 Likes

Thanks @shutterbug

2 Likes

Yes, place your microwave in your bedroom, tiptoe whenever you walk and place several layers of toilet paper over the water in the toilet so when you pee or #2 in the toilet you have muffle guards to block out the sound of urination splashing the water and such. Also, if you have a cold, please leave the building before coughing.

It all sounds reasonable to me.

1 Like

Is the wall too thin? Did you hear her noises also?

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens All I can say is she’s gone, and I’m still here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.