The move is in six days

I’m so excited. Even though he has tried to delay me my plans are moving forward. The move is back on for the original date of the 25th. I have so much organizing to do. Not really to much to pack because I’m not keeping much but I have to get the house in order for when I’m gone. I already organized my paperwork and photos and clothes, now I just have to clean the house and pack a couple boxes. This shiits getting real now. I’m almost free.

10 Likes

I’m so happy for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

1 Like

I’m moving house next month again - back to the beach suburb I was in, to a bigger house with an amazing view

Excited for you @Leaf! :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck Leaf !!!

1 Like

We’re moving a load this weekend (into storage) and then we move my wife’s apartment to the duplex next weekend. The last week of August is when we move everything from our house in the other town to our duplex and the renters take over our home. Oi.

Hope your move is more organized than mine is.

2 Likes

Good luck @Leaf. Proud of you for starting this new chapter of your life, even though it’s scary

1 Like

Haha my answer to making my move easy was just literally selling everything I own other than my laptop phone and game systems. LoL agent pack your stuff! Noooo that’s too much work. I’ll just list it all and let strangers take it away or throw it in the garbage. Take that traditional moving!

I’m jealous, my move is three months away. I hope you keep us updated on how things work out for you. Good luck!

1 Like

well, I am happy for you…did you get a divorce?

1 Like

Good luck @Leaf, but I also sense some sadness from your husband.
Hopefully the split was amicable.

1 Like

Well done on getting to your goals @Leaf . Hope it all goes smoothly!

1 Like

How exciting,

Hope everything goes smoothly!

Yes I am getting an mostly agreeable divorce in the interest of self improvement.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.