I'm moving on July 25th

It feels so good to have an actual date set. I’ve actually got the utilities out of my name and the lease is being moved out of my name as we speak.

I’ve got a list of things to do and I’m doing what I can to get ready - I’m so excited. I’m actually doing this, it feels so good.

8 Likes

Good luck with everything @Leaf!

2 Likes

Good luck from me too.

2 Likes

@Wave and @everhopeful you two are the very best friends in the world. You are always there for me to cheer me on and I appreciate you both so much. Thank you!

3 Likes

I want you to enjoy your move. I hope you really like it there. I think it’s a good sign you are excited.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @anon12381882 it takes a lot to get me excited these days lol

2 Likes

Good feelings are contagious. Best of luck to ya’.

3 Likes

My old mind isn’t sure but I think you’re moving in with your sister, right?

1 Like

Thank you @crimby and yes @PinCushion gonna go be with my sister, my best friend. We’re gonna have a blast.

3 Likes

I’m so excited for you!

2 Likes

Good lick and no have a smooth move

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you! I just know you’re going to love it with your sister. It’s not very far away now.

Keep cleaning stuff out, you’ll feel little victories every time something else goes!

2 Likes

@Leaf

I’m so happy for you. Sometimes, it takes putting things in final order to be able to handle the stress. I hope things go well. This is a huge change. Take it easy on you. Let us know how it goes.

3 Likes

Good luck sweetheart :heart:

2 Likes

thank you for your support @Ninjastar @Qirat @anon39736208 @JustTrish and @Pikasaur I really appreciate your kind words

3 Likes

Good luck! I’m glad you’re feeling so excited and positive. That’s a great sign :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @CoCo I like being excited for a change, feels great.

2 Likes

Good wishes and love :two_hearts: to you.:slightly_smiling_face:

I recently moved out of my boyfriends place and moved in with family interstate.
We were living together for two years.

X boyfriend 15151515

@Leaf

That’s what I’m here for… to support, and be supported. Pm me anytime. :hugs:

1 Like