The Hypothetical Game (also Called What If...)

This is a game I think may people have played with their friends at least once.

To start someone posts a Hypothetical or ‘what if’ question. Question and answers do NOT have to be realistic.
the next person t post answers the question then posts their own and the next person repeats the process.

This is just for fun, no seriousness behind it, just something I do when I am having a bad day or when I want to think about other things. I will of course provide the first question.

What would you do if you had a choice of Magic Powers, up to three, what would they be and how would you use them?

1 Like

Three magic powers… Invisibility…I’d use it to hide from the world… Breathing anywhere and pressure resistants… Use it to explore the few places man hasn’t been able to get to the ocean and deep space…

Question: if you only could say 3 words the rest of your life what would they be and why each word…

1 Like

Love, no, and Dostoyevsky.

Love can be said in many intonations, to mean yes, or yay! or affection, or sadness.

No is absolutely necessary, gotta have it.

Dostoyevsky is just a lot of fun to say. It’s like the phonetic equivalent of an Olympic high dive.

If you could change three things in the past, what would they be and why?

3 Likes

I would run more, eat better, and talk to more people. If i knew how much physically heath helpes my mental health i would have done it way more. Also more freinds would be nice.

If you can only eat 3 things for the rest of your life what would they be and why?

Roast beef with gravy…Yorkshire pudding…and roasted potatoes…

Why? That’s what my grandmother used to serve us for Sunday night dinners when I would visit as a boy.

Name only 3 people you’d choose to be stranded on an island with.

My GF, Sean Connery, and a guy I know named James (he needs to die)

You are ruler of the earth for a day, any laws you pass stay in effect forever. What do you do?

1 Like

@itsme I love you would be the 3 words. This illness has taken much away from me, it’s kind of killed my heart and soul along with my mind. But we are all in this world going through different struggles and obstacles. It would be nice to tell people that you love them.

Every one has to plant a tree in the rain forest! I’ll also probably get enough money to last the rest of my life.

What are the first 3 items you cant live without?

A giant hoodie to hide in.
Sanitary wipes because having dirty/sticky hands makes me feel insane.
Bear mace.

What if you could instantly master any profession in the world, which would you choose?

Concert pianist

What is your perfect mode of transportation?

1 Like

Dream scape. It allows you to travel anywhere someone has dreamed of.

If you could change one thing about history without consequence what would it be?

the holocaust.

If you could only live in one season for eternity, which would it be?

Summer.

If you could invent one thing that changes the world, what would it be?

Star Trek replicator

If you could only wear a har or sunglasses as an accessory, which would you chose?

Hat

If you could be any mythological creature which would you be?

The potato.

If you could be any other mythological creature, what would you be?

1 Like

Moby Dick. If you were a world renowned painter, what would your namesake (the piece of art everyone knows you for) piece be a painting of?

A willow tree.
If you could kill whoever you wanted to without ever getting caught, would you do it?

No.
If it was to chose to save the lives between Donald Trump or George W Bush Jr who would you pick?

Bush Junior, he cant become president again…

If you were forced to choose between living in modern time in a third world country, living in a post nuclear future, or lving in the black plague era, which would you choose?

2 Likes