The hardest you’ve ever tripped

And fell and hurt yourself. What’s the hardest you’ve ever fallen?

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve got a couple more chambered lol

3 Likes

When i fell and broke both of my arms simultaneously as a kid. Fond memories.

3 Likes

Oh jebus. That’s intense. Had a pretty nasty spill on my bike when I was a kid. Nothing broke. Stitches though.

2 Likes

It was a tie between the Led Zeppelin concert and The Rolling Stones concert.

1 Like

Steep hill , pair of roller skates

recently…about eight months ago…fell and slammed my index finger into a wall…taking away my guitar playing for seven months…damn.

1 Like

I broke my leg ‘tripping’ over my opponent with football a while ago

1 Like

One time a couple of my friends and I were jumping out of a tree and catching this bag swing that another guy was on. This time I waited too long for the bag swing to come back, and when I got to the swing my legs caught the bag, but I missed grabbing the rope with my hands, so when the swing went back the other direction it jerked up my legs, and I fell off the swing, landing squarely on my head. I did not get hurt in any way, but when I think about it I realize I could have very easily broken my neck and become paralyzed from the neck down. The entire weight of my body had been caught by my neck. Kids do a lot of crazy stuff like that. It’s a wonder more of them don’t end up in the hospital.

I fell on a cobble stone as a kid and broke my nose. In the hospital they were asking me a lot of questions to be sure my dad hadn’t caused it.

1 Like

I fell down 7/8 steps in Rome last year when drunk, I just rolled and went with the flow and didn’t brake anything, it damn hurt though. Defiantly would of broken something if I was sober.

I fell off my bicycle and burst a disc in my back that required surgery to repair cuz the fluid in it was compressing my spinal nerves.

When I was skiing I went over a ski jump. I must have gained about 15 feet in the air. Maybe more. Did a face plant was wearing a helmet. Lucky I didn’t lose teeth.

Not too long ago my ex Labrador puppy dragged me to the ground on leash and she almost got away.
Shook me up pretty good!

I was taking a medication that made me lose my balance and I fell between the bathtub and the toilet. The toilet tank broke and started flooding the bathroom like a fountain. I got a giant bruise on my thigh. I didn’t break any bones, because I have strong bones. On the same medication making me dizzy I fell backwards on the patio and broke off a piece of the wooden gate.

1 Like

I fell in the bathroom one time, it was more of a slip than a trip

one time i tripped and on the way down my feet were suspended in the air from my boots being caught on what i was trying to step over and all my weight came down on one bent knee. even after i fully fell my feet never touched the ground, just straight kneecap

From my bike I tripped multiple times and got some fractures on my hand… all thanks to mind not steady…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.