Ever Slip And Fall?

I unloaded the truck today, was hauling old toilet enclosure walls, and when I stepped on one, it slid out of the way and took me with it. That hurt, will have nice size bruise cause of it. I must have looked stupid :sob::rofl:

slip

Ever have a good fall in public?

2 Likes

Outch. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah several times. Once I missed a step on the sidewalk and fell. Another time I fell on the ice and could not get up.

Hugssssss

I have fear of falling in parties while dressed up.

1 Like

My worst fall was on a scooter, similar to this one but I fall on asphalt because the front wheel got stuck in small crack on the ground:

2 Likes

Oh, yes I have. I’ve fallen off of a big snow bank right flat on my face in the middle of a busy, ice covered street. I was very lucky not to have gotten run over.

1 Like

I once fell down the stairs at church. I sprained my ankle very badly. Fortunately, the pastor’s daughter and husband were there and they’re medical people, so they helped. The church now has anti-slip covers on the stairs.

2 Likes

When I was delivering pizza I slipped on the stares. It had ice on it from winter weather.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.