The FBI and the CIA are leaving me alone

WTF??? Is it some kind of weird plot to make me sane? This is scaring me bad folks. Don’t know what to do.

8 Likes

Maybe you’ve reached the end of the delusion?

3 Likes
6 Likes

I think I may know who these “government officials” are. Just try to be yourself, nothing really bad happens.

1 Like

I liked your Youtube posting :smile:

1 Like

I think that the FBI or the CIA are not interested in us, we here on the forum are just meaningless in this world and we do not have any information that they might want to have. @77nick77 I think you’ll be okay. Once I had delusions that people followed me and I went to the psych ward, nobody followed me there, it was just one of many delusions I have had.

3 Likes

I’m sorry they’re not looking out for you like they should be.

10 Likes

Somebody posted this video earlier, what a joke :smile:

2 Likes

lol thats funny !!

1 Like

I think that’s one of the worse concepts to use on a schizophrenic. Its kinda not funny, cause if they really do or even just think that it will work…they have no idea what they can cause or make things a bit difficult for some. I think its more security for themselves than for the schizophrenics. I personally would WANT to know who is watching me, don’t do it from a distance…then my psychiatrist would ask if im experiencing hallucinations. I really hope their not that ignorant…

It’s a comedy skit from a joke site

2 Likes

WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH A THING!?!?!? :robot:

3 Likes

For folks who may not be aware, The Onion publishes satirical content. It’s meant to be funny, but it is NOT TRUE.

2 Likes

Is that video a joke? Because it looks like that

Yes, the video is a joke.

3 Likes

I love The Onion!

2 Likes

This music video reminds me of my stalking. That’s good though that you might let go of your delusion. Wonder when mine will leave.

1 Like

I thought this was an Onion story. The article never says the reason they were watching him. Maybe they thought he had something against Madonna or Cyndi Lauper.
Maybe Tommy Two-Tone or Men At Work filed a false police report or an FBI report against him for stealing their thunder temporarily.

3 Likes

OP’s topic is not in good taste. My two cents. Aren’t we super anti-poking-fun-at-people here? And now to poke fun at the folks on this site. No good.