The Exercise Thread #2

I missed water aerobics this morning because I didn’t set my alarm clock. I needed sleep too badly. I’ll go Monday - they’re having class even though it’s Memorial Day

4 Likes

Just finished a 22 minute run on my treadmill. Went 1.65 miles.

Happy exercising internet friends!

6 Likes

Did the big block for a run this morning up the slight hill but it’s a good test for me. Did 1.98kms in 13.31 minutes so under 7 minute km’s which is great for me. 6’49 minute pace over nearly 2 kms is a good improvement from where I started early this year.

Got a good 35 minutes weights chest/back workout in as well.

4 Likes

Well done mate. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Daily run in the books. Doctors appointment tomorrow. Gotta get refills for my meds.

5 Likes

I took a rest day today because of the rain.

5 Likes

Yesterday I went for a half hour walk during the power outage we had.

6 Likes

I have made space in my room. Now for my private pilates woop doop

5 Likes

Got my weights workout in. Arms and shoulders today. Did a 2.07 km jog with two little laps of the block. Actually was faster on my second km which is pretty cool. Just over 7 min pace to just under so overall I was under 7 min/km pace. Feeling strong and getting it done.

3 Likes

Biked 25 minutes. 8.89km. Burned 95.8 calories. Did 2 sets of 30" rotisserie workout.

Might add one more rest day. Hamstrings seem sore.

3 Likes

Yeah rest days are important when your exercising and soreness means your doing the right things! I know I’ve worked out well when I get a bit of muscle soreness the day after.

3 Likes

Weighed myself today.i think i lost roughly 15 pounds in 8 weeks. I did it by consistent speed walking and not eating as much icecream or cereal, and eliminated pops and sugar in coffees. It worked!
Usually i gain weight every winter and then lose it mountain biking but i havent been biking much so i tried cleaning up my diet and walking more instead.

5 Likes

Yeah great work. I did the same thing and cut out sugar…still have a little in tea and coffee but exercise works best with eating. Your doing well so kudos and getting that heartrate up when your walking is good.

2 Likes

Great job! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I am definitely walking this evening, even if I have to use an umbrella. The sun is out though.

3 Likes

No rain this evening. Waiting for the sun to go down. Then I walk.

OIP (3)

5 Likes

Just finished a 20 minute run. I went 1.53 miles in distance.

Got my blood pressure checked today, it was a little high. 126/86. Once I lose weight that should lower my blood pressure.

4 Likes

Just after 9:30 am and got a little jog in. Three laps of the small block so 3.08 km in 21:52 minutes so just a little over 7 minutes pace per km. My splits were decreasing with each lap by just a little so it’s good to finish stronger. Come a long ways this year already and it’s good to see all the work paying off.

3 Likes

I did my evening walk. I did the dishes. I took out the trash. I tidy the place.

2 Likes

Took a while today but got my legs weights workout in. Only did 15 minutes but leg day is hard haha- next time I need to go longer but hey it’s done.

2 Likes