The Exercise Thread #2

Biked for 25 minutes 9.33km burned 100.5 calories. Did 2 sets of 30 second rotisserie workout.

3 Likes

Good work. 20 plus minutes is good and well done. It’s a good speed too. On the road bike I’m doing 10 k around 30 minutes so your average would be up at 20km/ h which is nothing to sneeze at. Kudos to you.

3 Likes

Thanks. Easier to maintain consistency with stationary bikes. On road biking is more demanding. You have to deal with various things while on road. Which has its benefits.

2 Likes

You still have to do the work. Very good at that.

2 Likes

Without the.forum my steps grow

4 Likes

2 Likes

21 minute run done. Thankful for my treadmill because its way too hot outside. Currently feels like 30c.

4 Likes

Biked for 25 minutes 9.28km burned 100 calories. Did 2 sets of 30 second rotisserie workout.

2 Likes

Total rest day today. Mornings too cold to do outside stuff and unpowered shed. Went to lunch instead but tomorrow is another story. Still. Had nice lunch out and had a burger which I haven’t done in a while. Keep on keeping on peeps!

4 Likes

Thats an awesome setup

3 Likes

22 minute treadmill sesh completed. Ran a distance of 1.61 miles. Heart rate was 150 BPM after finishing. Feeling healthy!

Happy exercising forum members!

5 Likes

I walked two laps around the complex which takes 25 minutes.

5 Likes

Well done! @Sunlit

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s winter here so don’t really get out to exercise till it warms up some like around 10 am or so. Meanwhile needed to run the old man around to get his licence renewed today so that wasted my morning. Means it’s another rest day today. Might see if it’s not too windy to go on a late ride but other than that it’s a quiet one for me today.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Wasn’t feeling it today, only got in 11 minutes on the treadmill. Better than nothing though.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I walked briskly twice around the complex for 25 minutes. The landscapers were out. They made alot of noise.

5 Likes

Early days but just went for a 2.08 km run at just on 7 minutes a km. Feeling good so some weights and maybe a bike road still to go for today.

3 Likes