The end of the world preparations

Awwww man… Don’t get me started.

I will start rattling off information that I’ve been acquiring (from the Internet so it HAS to be true) and then go into a speech about how global warming is going to prevent me from having grandchildren because everyone is going to die.

The alien prophets say the aliens will disable nuclear devices…

Well, it must be true…I just googled 'aliens disable nuclear bombs" and of 5 different sites I tried to click on none would open and just were white screen…i signed in and checked my email no problem…

Oh my! I tried 2 US, 2 UK and one RU website and same thing happened…2 different screens too…

The aliens must be adept at HTML coding :wink:

1 Like

I have not prepared for the end of the world. I’m planning to enjoy life until then and then I die. Why worry?

1 Like

I also have not prepared for The End of the World the way I see it what will happen will Happen I live in the moment anyhow and don’t think about things like that. We do have Guns in our Home so but as far as food goes nadda thing probably wouldn’t need food for a long time just water that’s all wed need for awhile anyway we could live off our Body fat for years before wed be too skinny is my guess. My Family and I are overweight and that would help if the World ended and food was short.