The effectiveness and safety of cariprazine in schizophrenia patients with negative symptoms and insufficient effectiveness of previous antipsychotic therapy: an observational study

1 Like

@jeroenp wass up …??? the same med right…

1 Like

Cariprazine is Vraylar. I want to try it but its not available here.

2 Likes

4 months stable now on 3 mg

2 Likes

I dont want to be to forward but do you have sexual dysfunction on that med? Because I want to change to Vraylar for that reason.

1 Like

Can you describe it more precisely - I’m interested do you have any negative symptoms and can you work, study and exercise?

1 Like

Hi no problems as a male, iwas on abilify before its way better and no anxiety like i was on abilify it does take a month or a few weeks to adjust but 3 mg is great for severe psychosis

I have lyme disease and lamictal induced psychosis ( I was one of the 1% of this described side effect sadly enough)

2 Likes

i do volunteer work, lets just say its a 20x better then abilify keeps me stable for 4 months now my shrink is happy

my lyme disease is keeping me from working, study, but sports i ride my bike and i can walk

3 Likes

its a good med the older meds including zyprexa, seroquel, solian they all make me psychotic i believe its worth a try @Aziz

1 Like