The Clean Challenge

i took the rubbish out too :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m saying now that you’re involved, this cleaning stuff is getting serious. I gotta keep up to speed. :smile:

1 Like

lmao. get ur arse in gear mal…we got some serious ■■■■ shovelling to do, starting tomorrow! xxx

I did my laundry this morning already washed and dried - I will be carrying it upstairs tomorrow - I also did some food shopping today - I can rest easy tonight :smiley:

2 Likes

Took all three of my dogs to the vet this morning. Came home and gave Hey-U a bath. Drove out to the highway to get my trash can. Been sitting here watching the rain coming down, Raining hard right now Hearing thunder so maybe it time to shut down my computer.

3 Likes

Been trying for four hours to get out of bed and shower. Laundry will have to wait. I feel too sick.
But a shower will make me feel better, I know it will.

Yay I took a shower!

5 Likes

haven’t done anything yet except feed the animals. i’m not gonna write a list of what i’m gonna do, in case i don’t achieve it coz then i’ll feel like i’ve failed today. instead, i’ll check back in later and tell u what i’ve managed. xxx

1 Like

I put all the dishes in the dish rack away after my sis went to work.

4 Likes

It’s getting late for me and pretty much been bed ridden the last few days with the flu. I saw this and thought "I hadn’t had a shower today. “No excuses, fix that ASAP!” So did, hair washed, also shaved, cleaned teeth etc. Felt 100% better so changed all the sheets on the bed. Dirty laundry is now in the machine waiting till morning. Think you motivated me to get moving on the dishes before bed as well, but time will tell on that one. Much kudos to you!

4 Likes

Does she fancy a trip to Istanbul? Sort of working holiday?

3 Likes

so far i have changed 2 litter trays, loaded the dishwasher, taken my daughter shopping and taken my son to school and fed the kittens, dogs and cats twice. xxx

2 Likes

I am editing at the top of the page for challenges so that no one has to dig through the posts!

1 Like

That’s really very tidy and organized of you, LOL!

2 Likes

cooked two different meals for myself and my son. daughter is sleeping. xxx

1 Like

I rearranged the living room! Much better!

Nice thread! Soaking dishes and organizing stuff in boxes!

1 Like

lots to do today. will report back once i’ve achieved it…and i will achieve it!! i’ve promised myself that i’m going to, so i will. already fed the kittikats and loaded the dishwasher so i’ve made a start. just waiting for painkillers to kick in, then i will start, even if it takes me all day. i have written a list of all the things that need doing and i’ll work my way through them one by one. next on the agenda? change my bed, tidy and hoover my room. xxx

4 Likes

Go @jaynebeal yay!

Got it done! Well, the trash is all in the back of a vehicle to go to the dump later this morning. :smile:

10-96

2 Likes