The 10,000 Step Club (post your steps)

@anon20787234 You are running at an average heart rate of 133bpm with a maximum of 144bpm. This is a mediocre run. You probably could run a lot faster and longer than I could.

1 Like

I don’t think so.

Here is a run i did outside and not on my area

The difference is that on my area I run slower since i do back and fourth laps.

1 Like

2 Likes

You can see here i do 1 km in aprox 6 min while on my area in 10

1 Like

@anon20787234 Wow, 2km in under 13 minutes. I did that in my 20s. Not sure about now.

1 Like

And my bpm is 160 but i have big paranoia outside

I am in my 20s lol

1 Like

The spike was when i met somebody on the road

1 Like

@anon20787234 Oh, you are in your 20s. I didn’t know that. You could probably push your heart rate to 180+bpm but I don’t think your Huawei band watch can measure that high of a bpm.

2 Likes

I think it measured 178 179 one time.

But i don’t plan on pushing my heart to hard.

I think if i stick with 2 km run every 2 days for a few years its better then 1 year of 5 km runs every day.

1 Like

Do you stretch, do balance and/or strength?

1 Like

@anon20787234 I do strength by lifting weights. I don’t stretch even though I should.

1 Like

Try 10km and see what your best time is. I need to train for a city marathon this April.

Anyhow, have to start work. Good chatting with you.

3 Likes

I see. I posted an article about the four types of exercising, all those 4 were up there.

It’s good you do 2/4. I try to do a moderate amount of all except for strength which i do the least

1 Like

I wanted to post a video on me running. I can only a gif

1 Like

Hey @anon20787234 I just noticed that you had an average speed of 9.35km/h, average heart rate of 160bpm and a maximum heart rate of 172 bpm. Very typical for your age. I can recall running 2km in 10 minutes, 3km in 15 minutes and 6km in 30 minutes when I was in my 20s meaning my average speed was 12km/h. Early year 2000, heart rate monitors were rare so I wouldn’t know what my heart rate was during those runs.

What is your exact age if I may ask?

I 25 bro but i do smoke to much

1 Like

My heart rate might be slower in a perfect enviorment where theres no people. That’s why i run at home

1 Like

Didnt slept in 21 hours.

I been pacing for 9 hours

And did 10000 lol, just from pacing

1 Like

I like to start the day jogging on the spot these days…10,000 steps is good if I’m watching bad mtv programs!

1 Like

Bump

Its - 2 celsius here