The 10,000 Step Club (post your steps)

I guess its time for a cigg

1 Like

191bpm! But only for a few seconds; however, extremely high nevertheless.

I’m starting my walks again next week

2 Likes

I managed 30,000 steps on wednesday, and 20,000 yesterday. Hopefully i can hit 30,000 again today as thats my goal.

1 Like

My best 10km record thus far. I hope to do 10km in 1-hour and 20 minutes

1 Like

I decreased my 10km record time by 1 minute and 20 seconds. Hopefully I will reach 1-hour and 20 minutes by the time the city marathon arrives.

2 Likes

My first 10km walk outside since the new year. Weather was cold and somewhat sunny. However, both my left & right shin hurt since I have always walked on a treadmill. Vastly different experience. Small hills to walk up as well as road bridges. Imperfections of the ground compared to a flat deck platform.

Heart Rate vs Pace

1 Like

Getting closer to 1-hour 20 minutes doing 10km. Most likely I will achieve this breakthrough in the next run I post.

1 Like

Getting that heart rate up too 160 is good. I’m back jogging again. I do half an hour at about 7.5 or a bit more per hour. My heart gets up there but it’s good. I will try and figure out how to post my stats from fitbit!

1 Like

160bpm is the average of the whole run. 176bpm was my peak whereas 78bpm was my trough. I should have eaten some vegetables to lower my heart rate so that I could push myself harder but definitely next time when I hopefully break the 10km in under 80 minutes barrier.

7.5km/h in 30 minutes is the minimum daily exercise in my opinion. Usually it’s the smartphone that takes a screenshot of the FitBit statistics and not the FitBit app itself. If you are using Android, a screenshot should be the “power button” + “volume down button” at the same time.

I will sort it out. I’m back starting to run after a while but my heartrate isn’t too bad. Resting gets down to mid 60’s. I’m more closer to 8km/h which I take. I don’t move too fast but I get it done. More power to you and keep going. It’s worth it.

1 Like

Not record breaking or my best but looks good nevertheless.

An improved time, average heart rate, calories burned and average speed from yesterday’s HIIT (high intensity interval training) run.

Right now I’m doing 34 min on my stationary bike.

1 Like

My 10km marathon results.

1 Like

Good job and nice work on the 10km’s. I hope to build up to that distance too and have got a 5km in the bag.

1 Like

5 days since my 10km marathon and I am almost fully recovered from knee joint pain and sore leg muscles.

Not at my best but it feels good to back on the treadmill.

I’m walking a lot more because of a fitness challenge at work. Logging minutes for my team. Up to around 12 km per day now.

3 Likes