Telepathy belief

Hi all
So what i see are visual hallucinations of loved ones which i think are trying to connect with me telepathically. They transmit thoughts to me and images of random hallucination which they create. For example a girl flicking her hair image and its like shes trying to tell me something using the hallucination. I also had an experience with one friend in real life where we spoke telepathically and we had a perfect conversation in our heads and we enjoyed the supernatural feeling. Unfortanetly it stopped and i was sad. I wish i vould have that experience again.
I also see a third eye on everyones head hallucination and its real supernatural.
I also smell odors of girls when i look at them in real life or when im seeing hallucinations of the loved ones.

Does anyone see these things too is this all just an delusion.
Give me your feedback please !

3 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

What you are describing sound like positive symptoms of a mental disorder. It’s important to stop things like weed or other illicit drugs and see a doctor for sure. If it’s schizophrenia then early intervention with the appropriate medications really is the best course of action.

There is no telepathy.

5 Likes

Hi rogueone thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us

I agree with @rogueone . I used to have that happen before I was on antipsychotics (on the forum here we call them APs). You need a psychiatrist to help you. Good luck!

A few tips on things that confuse newbies:

Cake day is the anniversary date of when you joined.

The 1515 or other numbers at the end of peoples posts are because there’s a 15 character minimum to post. So people put 15s after until they get to the minimum characters to post.

To tag someone, put the @ followed by the name.

1 Like

Hi @Miki2001, I had some of those thoughts when I was unmedicated. Good news is you are aware of them. Seeing a doctor is the next step.

3 Likes

Hi Miki, delusions affect everyone as far as I’m concerned - one only has to look at the world generally- e.g., Putin, Xi - Leader from China- Are they mad or what?
Anyway…
I have experimented with my own head - drug free- and yes sometimes I get real answers that are correct.
The thing is you must verify the info you get. I once had a beautiful girlfriend and we lived apart for some time and we played a game called - guess the panty color she was wearing…And a voice told me the right color every time. 8 colors to choose from.
I guess I got the right answer because we loved each other so much.
Check out Russel Targ videos on YouTube - An American physicist who worked with the CIA - Everyone has some psychic ability according to him - I believe him. Take care and believe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.