Talk about abuse you been through ( Trigger Warning )

Yes, it would probably be better to forget it. I don’t have any PTSD over it. It wasn’t like it went on for years.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you @anon54988740,@Aziz
Yesterday I stayed with a supposed friend
I’m not having a good time lately,I feel horrible
He took me in his car and started kissing me and touch me,I felt trapped and dirty

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Mary2. Thanks for sharing. With friends like that who needs enemies. I went out with a guy who did that too - back when I was 19 I think. I wasn’t living with him though. In the USA you have to say stop. If they don’t, you can call the police. I don’t know about where you live though. I’m assuming you are an adult. If you are underage you should call the police.

1 Like

Thanks @anon54988740,he knew I’m not fine and I have self steem problems,I feel ugly all the time,
He didn’t care,he touched me and I felt like a trash

1 Like

At the age I was I didn’t know I should feel dirty. Maybe it’s different for you.

1 Like

Here there are women’s shelters you can go to if you don’t have a place to live. I told a woman just this morning how to get to the Salvation Army. I’m in the USA.

1 Like

I’m sorry you have self-esteem problems. It’s the same with me.

1 Like

Thank you mike,but I have a lovely family

1 Like

My mom moved in with her parents to survive after my dad went AWOL. I glad you have a family. He was gone before I was born though.

I understand though. It’s hard for me to say no too.

1 Like

I’m sorry Mike,;(

1 Like

Now that I’m older I don’t have everyone trying to have sex with me anymore. I’m 61 now. It’s a problem if you are young.

I’m 37 now and I am having a hard time with men,
I think I’m going to be alone without men in my life

You got some to go. I last had sex when I was 46. He was a bear as we say in this country and maybe 35-40.

1 Like

Sex without love don’t have sense to me
I still remember the smell of the man yesterday and I feel sick

1 Like

Well I’m not looking for sex anymore. I would just like to have some friends. I decided to call myself Asexual instead of gay. I’m going to go to church, but we aren’t allowed to talk about that on this forum.

1 Like

The same for me,I would like to have good friends,

1 Like

It sounds like you might have been raped. Is that so?

Again I can’t say anything about religion, but I think there is a purpose and reason for this, and I shouldn’t ask why.

There are some other women on this forum who consider themselves Asexual. You should keep an eye out for them. I can’t recall if there are any guys though.