Taking vitamins feeling brilliant

im feeling better with the vitamins im taking, i was reading @Jimbob about the vitamins and i went and bought them from the pharmacist, checked that they were ok to take with your meds because it says on the packet check first before you take vitamins etc xxxx

3 Likes

Does it open up your appetite?

2 Likes

yeh i ea a lot more but not like overeat i just have a right good appetite, because before it was all over the place i wasnt eating n then i just was full on an apple or something instead of a proper meal. xxxxxx

1 Like

ive got a lot more energy because before i was asleep most of the time and the pnurse was like we need to get you out of the house @Minnii xxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

:slight_smile: Good for you!

Yeah, I can’t have more appetite… :slight_frown:

2 Likes

aw why not is it the meds xxxxxxxx

1 Like

No, I have enough :smile:

2 Likes

I take calcium, vitamin D, multivitamins and Omega 3 every morning with my meds.

1 Like

I am taking

turmeric+pepper

b12

b9

l-theanine

creatine

melatonin

fasoracetam+coluracetam+noopept

spirulina

iron

alpha lipoic acid

the end

1 Like

Why are you taking iron?

2 Likes

I has two sheets so taking once in a while… doctor’s sample

1 Like

Nice one @Webby! Glad you’re feeling well :grinning:

1 Like

I took also iron years ago, but after a discussion at the psych clinic about iron, I decided I did not need to take any iron, because I did not have iron deficit.

1 Like

iron can be dangerous so not to take too much is great

1 Like

i just had a word with the pharmacist before i bought any and he checked all my meds n stuff so it was ok xxxx

i always check everything like that cs i dont wanna be poorly or sick xxxxxxxxxxx

@Jimbob thank you xxxxxxxxxx

I gave up sugar and that helped me a lot

1 Like