Taking Cbd 10÷ raw from medihemp

Full spectrum oil

5÷ did nothing im currently feel 10÷ is helping a bit

Every cbd seems to have a different effect on me

Hey @jeroenp
What do you feel on 10mg of CBD?

I just ordered 15mg of CBD but too scared to take it.

1 Like

I really like CBD oil but I dont get disability money so it’s a bit out of my price range

2 Likes

Hi Wave, il’l help you. it has a low side effect profile im on 3 meds abilify 20 mg, nobiten half a pill for my heart AND A BENZO twice daily. start with 1 drop a slowly build up

what is the brand? it’s 10% not 10 mg btw the mg is how much drops you take and the % is the strenght :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Annie, that bottle was 72 euro 10% i can barely afford it
you’re right

@Wave I have been taking broad spectrum (thc free) CBD oil 16mg for the past two months and I have to say, it helps more than I thought it would. I was able to lower and then come off my anxiety medication, and lower the dose of my sleep aids. My sleep has gotten much more consistent. If you’re buying from a reputable source that’s lab tested and THC free, and clearing it with your doctor, I wouldn’t be afraid.

1 Like

Yes I cleared it with my doctor and it’s high grade THC free CBD.

Thanks @ninjastar

3 Likes

Mine has changed my life. Most of my mood symptoms were heavily impacted by my insomnia. I feel like a normie now!

2 Likes

Wow I’m glad it’s helping you!
Good to know!

2 Likes

I was scared too, before I tried it out. I started it when Mr. Star had a week off work, just in case I had a bad reaction. But it’s a very low risk supplement.

2 Likes

The brand is imbue botanical and it’s 15mg

1 Like

My sleep tracker app. Guess when I started CBD

3 Likes

Awesome! 155554

2 Likes

I’ve noticed my sleep is better too since today

1 Like

my internal hemeroids seems to be vanishing too that i have for year+ (i’m not gonna jump and say shout yet they are gone!)

1 Like