Suicide hotline please

I’m not feeling well. Thx chat preferably.

1 Like

741-741 is the text line

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

oh no. please don’t hurt yourself @roxanna you are so precious to me.

3 Likes

Hang in there @roxanna. I hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

Hugs @roxanna , hope you get the help you need.

2 Likes

Hugs))) @roxanna

2 Likes

(Hugs) to you.

Are you feeling any better, @roxanna?

2 Likes

Don’t give up, it’ll either change or get better eventually, either way, it’ll be different in the future

2 Likes

Stay strong and be gentle with yourself. :panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

2 Likes

Yes I feel better thankfully. I got meds delievered. Today. Yay…

4 Likes

Hugs and prayers @roxanna.

1 Like

I had people tell me that I was going to get killed this morning and even now they are still saying the same thing. What should I do? I don’t want to die. They keep asking Mary Ann’s permission. I think the motive is over intrusive thoughts and someone maybe Moe is flashing so many images in my mind. I hope people can not see them. I am not sure if my neighbors are in on it. I hope not. Where do you live? Can you please help me contact the police?

1 Like

Hugs @roxanna. We’re here for you.

1 Like

Calling the police for no reason or giving them false information because of a hallucination or delusion may land you in jail or with a fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.