Stupid ppl

I feel like killing ppl who tell me I am not doing effort. They’r too stupid to understand what it is to have my severe negative symptoms. Ughh Its extremely easy to blame my personality and say that I am not doing effort. On top of that I was much better than them before my sz and I was the one laughing at them and seeing them as stupid. They were kissing my ass before my sz.

I will have a hard time with my brothers after my parents die. My parents understand me better. I think being lonely is better if I use antidepressants. I don’t want to live with my brothers.

3 Likes

I hear you. Some people just don’t understand. :pig::pig::pig:

1 Like

Man, just gonna send you a few (((hugs))). Please realize that we just want better for you, okay? I think everyone agrees that you deserve better.

:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, I am just agitated bcz I had a fight with my youngest brother. He wants to control me and I am his oldest brother.

@GrayBear @shutterbug

1 Like

I lost my breath when talking to him. Now I am catching it.

My father used to tell me all the time to get back to working full time.

Like that would magically solve all my problems.

Some people just aren’t very educated about schizophrenia.

Take care, @Aziz .

1 Like

sorry to hear you having a hard time with your brothers. It’s easy for other people to say you not doing well huh… like it all is dependent on yourself while it isn’t.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. I used to have a friend who thought he understood my situation well and would push me to apply for work, go to school and socialize all the time. So yeah.

1 Like

Think from other people’s perspective they want you to get better that’s why saying this. If you are normal and one of your brothers have sz with severe negative symptoms you too might have done the same to improve his condition.

1 Like

My bro was same until he saw my psychosis.

2 Likes

My brothers saw my violent psychosis and they’re still the same.

1 Like

I have relatives mostly like it. They still going on about how I should sue the system for causing my episode (due to antidepressants ) because I caused unnecessary stress on my family. It wasn’t intentional.

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue with my brother.

1 Like

My family was very tough on me. They love me but ive come from a hard " Life is not easy for anyone " get your shiit together and take on the world.

Its fuucked me positively and negatively !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.