Strangest Thing About You

What are somethings that you find completely normal about yourself that other people find weird?

My number one, as I’ve recently found out, is my love for chunky coffee and peanut butter and jelly hamburgers. People are aghast when they find out that combined, this is one of my favorite meals.

What are some of yours?

5 Likes

I can’t even say that I understand your favorite meal. Do you put the pb&j right on the hamburger? and what makes the coffee chunky?

2 Likes

Yeah, you put peanut butter and jelly on the hamburger. I avoid cheese, because the flavors clash.

I usually use flax seed to chunk up my coffee. The textures amazing and it’s a good way to get extra fiber.

5 Likes

So very interesting!

3 Likes

I wipe standing up. I play drums on my belly. A lot.

5 Likes

I remember on a forum I used to frequent back in the day there was a great debate between people who wipe standing vs. sitting. There are more people who wipe standing up than one would initially think, so don’t feel too lonely!

What’s you’re favorite song to beat the belly drum to?

2 Likes

Strangest thing about me that others find weird is my near crazy obsession with music from playing to listening to it on various platforms.

Hope the universe does not pull a Beethoven on me and make me deaf.

Music gets me through the thick and thin.

7 Likes

Nice! Do you have a favorite genre to play and/or listen to? Or are you a bit of a genre nomad like me?

2 Likes

Big time nomad. Not too crazy about rap but I will put some Master P or 2 Pac on here and there.

Earlier I had old time church hymns on then DJ mixes and now new heavy metal.

What genres do you hop between?

:notes:

3 Likes

Hmmm….

I actually don’t think there’s much of anything odd about me…. Except my schizophrenia.

I am pretty bad in social interactions… but idk that that would be considered strange🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

I’m just socially awkward. I’m not good at conversing with people.

2 Likes

I was raised by a single mom so I was mostly interested in “girl” things. I could crochet, knit, and sew. I’ve been cooking and baking since forever. Was horrible at working on cars until recently and have zero interest in sports. I’ve had to tell my wife to STOP making me socialize with the husbands of her co-workers when we visit them as I always wind up having zero to talk to them about and we end up staring at each other. I usually end up talking with women at social function - get along better with them.

7 Likes

Strangest thing is probably im so deep, thoughtful, introvert, quiet around people

3 Likes

There isn’t enough room on the forum for the list of strange things about me.

6 Likes

I am right handed unless it comes to bat sports like cricket or baseball— I bat left handed. Tennis or single handed I’m right. Two handed I’m left.

3 Likes

I have no idea but there probably is something i just dont know about.

1 Like

I pace around my bed room all day

1 Like

@Squanchy down with the sickness

1 Like

People are strange, when you’re a stranger. Faces look weary when you’re alone. I believe Jim Morrison had something to say about that?!?!?!

2 Likes

Oddly enough, my situation is flipped. I am interested in “male” things because my great grandmother was too busy taking care of the house and too old to want to train me to do “female” things. My grandfathers had time to indulge me, so I learned to enjoy their interests.

It actually boiled down the the rather male trait of wanting to fix things and being stubborn, so I like to try to figure out all sorts of stuff.

3 Likes