Strangest Thing About You

I have many but one is that I eat mostly vegetarian.

1 Like

I have “hitchhiker’s thumbs”:

:nauseated_face: lololllls :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I got a similar one.

I can make my finger to this:

7 Likes

Not the strangest thing about me.

I’ll keep that to myself.

3 Likes

I have a mustache. I have to shave it.

2 Likes

Strangest thing about me is I can’t tolerate coffee at all. One teaspoon of instant coffee and I have a hangover for days afterwards.

2 Likes

Oooh, that’s a fun one for sure :sweat_smile:

Pretty rings, btw :dizzy:

2 Likes

Thank you!

My rings are filthy.

I’m thinking of getting an ultrasonic cleaner for them.

2 Likes

That rock looks pretty sparkly to me :sweat_smile:

Oooh, I’ve heard those ultrasonic cleaners are pretty legit though :+1:

I just have the jewelry cleaner liquid stuff that comes in those red containers, not shiit but not amazing.

1 Like

I used to have that stuff.

I know exactly what you’re talking about.

You gotta hit them with a toothbrush real good before you put them in the liquid if you want them clean.

You’re right.

Not terrible, but not great.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! :toothbrush:

2 Likes

I was a left handed hockey player though I am a righty.

3 Likes

I pace around the house all day. Even when I’m having a conversation with one/both my parents, I need to be up and moving. I can tell my parents are used to it, but when my sister or other family visit and I do it, I can tell they think it’s weird. idk. Sitting idle and having a conversation, with anyone, is foreign to me

2 Likes

I bounce my knees constantly…(restless leg syndrome?), bothers my mom to all get out…I also eat very fast, something my mom abhors about me…she always says, “no one is going to take your plate away from you !” haha

2 Likes

I hop between all the genres. My spotify wrap up said I explored about 1,000 different genres over 2022. I’ll go through kicks of listening to different bands, and then a couple days later I’m onto the next one. I’m currently on an Against the Current music binge after their newest song Blindfolded came out. I highly recommend them, they’re a very fun band. Their music gets my thoughts out without depressing me like other bands do.

Last week I was on a country and southern/outlaw rock kick, which is weird because I don’t usually dig too much country. I also have a feeling I’m about to go on an Iron Maiden kick here soon. I’ve been bopping to Minutes to Midnight and the Trooper.

I have a huge “Boomer Rock” playlist. I grew up on bands from the 60’s-80’s thanks to my mom and dad, so the rock and metal genre’s of that 20 year period is my happy place.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.