Stay in bed, pull the sheets over my head

That’s what I’ll be doing today. I don’t know if it’s the disease or abilify.

Took some supplements, maybe things will get better when they kick in (b vitamins and l-theanine)

1 Like

Stay in bed sounds good, I just took my evening meds and soon it is my bed time.

2 Likes

Hang in there @everhopeful - hope that you feel better soon.

3 Likes

Before I got sz, I used to just mostly do that… It’s amazing how sz kicked me into high gear and I started to become more extroverted and started going out way more, but honestly…I would rather stay in bed without the illness. At least I wouldn’t have a voice always accuse me of being evil and have sexual tactiles 24/7…mental battles…

Stay hopeful, everhopeful…I hope the supplements do start making you feel better.

2 Likes

Supplements had an effect for about 2 hours. Tried a benzo, no effect, I’m probably becoming tolerant to benzos now anyway.

What a really bad day. Being silently tortured basically. Why should tomorrow be any different?

There’s nothing anybody can do. Alone and silently tortured. And I can’t see it ending.

I spent the first three hours awake in bed doing absolutely nothing today. I also have this disease and take abilify. I don’t take supplements other than a basic multivitamin. I haven’t heard voices in a long time though, cuz 30mg a day is enough to make it go away. I was still hearing voices at 20mg though. I’m sorry you are silently suffering. Hearing voices is such torture. the only thing that really makes it go away is if you’re lucky enough that the antipsychotics make the voices go away.

1 Like

Not hearing voices, just feel like I’m being tortured.

Just took 600mg of niacin as a last resort now. Desperation, if nothing else.

I try not to moan on this website, but today was just so bad.

2 Likes

yeah its really rough even without hearing voices. i keep praying for God to kill me young cuz even with a family that loves me and all my physical comforts and needs met, it still feels like punishment. im so tired of living. I moan all of the time.

1 Like

If you can’t moan here, where can you moan, as long as you don’t overdo it? People on this site are aware of the intense pain that can accompany sz. They won’t begrudge you a little moaning.

1 Like

It passes, @everhopeful. Eventually the sadness passes, you just have to be patient.

Best wishes

3 Likes