Sorry been in hospital for 1 week and a day

If you like the video post one for me to view later that follow same style/ type of lyrics. I have been feeling a bit pissed and sad all at once and have a bunch of ghosts following me at m…

5 Likes

Hopefully you’ll feel better @sweldon001

1 Like

Real old school ghosts.

Still not feeling well. Still not sleeping properly , but I am sure it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

O man! Didn’t the sleeping pills work? Hope you get better soon.

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

I have found most of time with how my body is that I am either allergic to em / rejection of them/ can’t change anything around or it effects me really badly.

Thank you I hope for this as well. @ZmaGal , and @Wave Thank you for the good wishes I need them. And @Speedy The sleeping pills never seem to work any more by I’m gonna try Low does of zyprexa… I am how ever al little bit allergic to it with a rash to follow. hope fully it wont do this at this small does, and hopefully just makes/ lets me sleep abit.

5 Likes

I hope the zyprexa works. You need your sleep.

2 Likes

Ya I know , but I will soon I hope.

When I was at the hospital totally psychotic they gave me something that totally knocked me out. I don’t remember what it was. But they should give you something strong. I mean if you don’t sleep, then it’s bad.

1 Like

I’ll be ok and thank you again @Speedy I will be fine I’m in my gals good hands she atm help me sleep .

1 Like

Take care of yourself @sweldon001 .

1 Like

I am trying to. you do same as well @Montezuma

1 Like

Kinda random, but can I ask if being in the hospital helped?

1 Like

Feel better soon @sweldon001 !

1 Like

Hope you feel better @sweldon001

1 Like

Yes it helped. They adjusted my meds and served me food. I could sleep as much as I wanted to. It was kind of boring being there though. Nothing really happens.

2 Likes

get well soon @sweldon001

1 Like

Wishing you well @sweldon001, I hope the hospital stay helped?

1 Like