Sooo anyone like Musicals?

I am a fan of musicals. I love em all. What’s your favorite one, fellows and fellas!

I like Annie Get Your Gun and Avenue Q!

Rocky Horror Picture Show

1 Like

:see_no_evil: Camelot :speak_no_evil: :european_castle:

2 Likes

LOVE that one too XD.

Best performance :3

1 Like

I don’t like a lot of musicals, but there are a few… Nightmare Before Christmas is wonderful… And, don’t judge me too harshly, but I just love Godspell. :grinning:

1 Like

Judge you? I love Nightmare Before Christmas :smiley:
WHat’s this what’s this! THere colors everywhere!

1 Like

It’s so wonderful! Godspell is the harder one to sell… It’s extremely 60’s, hippie- Christian…but I love it :blush:

1 Like
1 Like

I have this on my ipod XD

1 Like
1 Like

I haven’t seen Godspell.

I can imagine it is the oppoiste of Avenue Q’s themes. :grin:

Nice song though.

1 Like

My daughter says, “Sound of Music!”

1 Like

musicals go over better live. at least, that’s my opinion. i’ve never seen one i absolutely loved on a TV. god, no, where’s the gun? i have to take that back. when i was 7, Grease 2 came on HBO every third day one summer. i couldn’t get enough of it.

I like Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

1 Like

That is a great one!

Doe, A dear :slight_smile:

I’ve seen Phantom of the Opera live and it was wonderful! There is something magical on on stage acting. I prefer some live and some in movie form though. Sometimes, the stage can’t provide the full effects of what is going on or all the settings.

1 Like

Phantom of the Opera is definitely best on stage

1 Like

i’m too tired to argue . . . er, discuss :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like musicals but am a fan of the song Annie get your gun, by Squeeze. Does that count?

1 Like

I love the old show tunes especially anything written by Cole Porter. He is one of my favourite composers.

2 Likes