Song feedback?

Does these songs suck? Stuff I came up with on the guitar… is it boring? Honestly!!!

6 Likes

@labratmat

Some of my playing from a while ago. Haven’t practiced in a min tho

1 Like

It’s really well made ! It sounds really good. I can relate to some of the songs in movie credits

They are good!

I was just working on my fingerpicking for the last half an hour. It is no way nearly as good as yours.

Great tunes that you have made though!

I was just doing fingerpicking doo wap style (C,Am,Dm,G7). Getting a good clean note is pretty diifficult to me, but then I am still a beginner.

I have been working on another electric guitar piece as well.Nearly there with that. I have written the words and got the guitar done. I am waiting on a lead to record it though.

Thanks man!! It’s just me playing a while ago… I listened to them this morning and kinda liked them. I think the first one is derivative but I like them lol… I might post when I actually make them full songs and play them well!!!

Btw how’s the Pixel art going?

1 Like

Think it was done by magz. I am not much creative.
You should really go on with this creativity.

From when have you learnt it ?

Love this music

It really took me to places

Thanks for sharing

Thanks dude 1. The guitar songs are not done but I think I’m gonna start working on them. I do have other music on the page that is complete tho :slightly_smiling_face: idk what I would do without music lol

And about the other post yesterday…I think I just lost my ■■■■ for a min. I’m not convinced that my thought distortion/ delusions are all in my head but there are a lot of good people in the world and I have to see that when I’m going through those emotional states. If I remember correctly you overcame some of this stuff… maybe I can too…someday.

2 Likes

I posted this good meme earlier @AKendrick :

For all the guitar players out there :smiley:

1 Like

Yea I feel like that all the time lol. One day I’m gonna get back to practicing!!!

1 Like

Gonna be honest it’s really calming the one I saw it reminded me of a heavy metal instrumental called redneck stomp I love instrumental music especially metal instrumental but yours for a non metal nor heavy music it was decent obituary sings redneck stomp

This is the kinda instrumental i personally like not saying anything bad about your music

Here’s my favourite instrumental of all time

Thanks man… I’ve never heard metal instrumental music. I will check these songs out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just am taking things day to day. This forum, my father, my meds and vitamin supplements have me further along in life then I could have imagined. I will enjoy it while I can.

Your music is very pleasing to my ear. I like what you are doing rhythmically and harmonically. I like your dynamics

I wanted to minor in music in college. The head of the music department told me I was not proficient enough. All their courses were for students who already new notation and theory. I play drumsett and percussion.

I strongly recommend listening to all of Tom Harrell’s music if you have not. He is diagnosed with SZ and takes meds. His music is keeping me going right now.

Thanks man… I really try to put my feelings into my music. I think the night guitar song was derivative of something tho… but I’m gonna work on both of them.:slightly_smiling_face:

As far as you wanting to be a music minor …that’s awesome…I love to meet fellow musicians! Maybe you could start back with it ?

And I will most definitely check him out.

Sorry for my writing…it’s really horrible. I’m gonna take a writing class one day :grin:

1 Like

That’s awesome man … and I thought the song you posted sounded good… loving the voice and accent lol. Sorry for the late reply…I didn’t see your post :person_facepalming:t5: anyways I’m glad you like my music as well man… if you do another song please post it so I can check it out :pray:t5:

1 Like

They are both good! I liked the second one best.

Yea me too. I think I’m gonna work on that one next… Can’t decide if I’m gonna make it a pure guitar piece or add other stuff to it. I want it to be sensual…for the ladies type of song lol as if that would help :sob:

1 Like

Lol. You play very clean on acoustic guitar, I always get some muted/muffled tones here and there.